Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uni8 Starts -- On Friday the 11e of December 2015. We have prepared some settings to show you all here and the are open for Discussion/Suggestions. This new game will be the fastest game we have the resources factor will be 2.000 x more than uni7. Game will have all ships & all defense including Terro-Drone (plus a new ship that will have no rapid fire from TD) - All officers will be removed from the game ______________________________________________________________________ Overall Game Speed X…

• Modern Ships: - the fact is modern ships are so powerful that building defense is totally worthless the fly trough any amount of defense whit no losses i don't think there is any sport in this =========== Planet count: - i do like the idea of No limit so there for i adjusted the first post and added this. - i don't see the point why we shut need 499 systems the 300 all game now have is more than enough there are many empty systems when searching trough the galaxy so place enough for the extra co…

• Quote from blubberbek: “What about achievements/daily bonus/weekly bonus? They are accessible? ” yes the will all be there Quote from blubberbek: “If you have no officers, what's the use of Dark Matter ingame? ” officers will be removed But not the bonuses

• after consideration we decided to add all ships and all defense in to the new game !! "why". . . simple the new game is going to produce huge amounts of resources ,creating insane numbers to Handel by the server the extra defense and ships are more expensive and there for lower in numbers and there for bring less load to the server. to minimize the power of the Terror-Drone where going to bring in a extra ship in game ( @Vinny thnx for the idea) i implemented in game and this new ship will be li…

• Yes @Vinny its the same here as in Ogame defense is always rebuild after a attack. 10% to debris is such a low amount that people don't attack a planet only to bash defense there have to be something more on planet to make the attack profitable and its nice to see wee Agree to Disagree on this matter but pleas try to see this from all sides guys not only from a miner /fleeter point of view the focus is to pleas all groups of players not just 1

• The list is getting longer and longer here ,we seen some old faces back here so think uni8 is going to be a bloody battle ground hehehe all fits well in the Christmas feeling.

• specially the players that play in othre universe to the really have to watch out in this new game hahahaha and we have a new ship that is very strong but is very and i say very thirsty hahahah so good to use but expensive so when you first made a profit on a battle you can end-up in the red by your deuterium costs. but whit a empire that have around 30+ planets and there huge mines (130+ for metal) i think it will be very interesting for rookie -Die-hard gamerzz

• Quote from Dor20: “how about 0% def to debris, but +50% to ipm damage. or more. anyone use ipms much? ” IPM = Interplanetary missiles right ?? i think this would be nice but don't think the shut be more powerfull but i think the numbers shut be bigger so the silo shut house more of them

• Time Left Till Launch Uni8 !! Countdown(function(){var s = document.createElement("script");s.src = "http://www.tickcounter.com/widget/countdown/20151211060000pm/w4220/0/9753/0/0ba2d9ccc8cc3b5998/Time_Left_Till_Launch_Uni8_%21%21";s.async = "async";s.type = "text/javascript";var x = document.getElementById("tc_9753");x.insertBefore(s,x.lastChild);}());

• Missiles-silo is chanced and set to match game speed

• Quote from Vinny: “Can't we do it 1 week sooner this waiting is killing me xD still 2 more weeks!! ” Haaahahah we all know you to well its nice to see the waiting is killing u Lol But you really have to wait till the 11e of the next month.

• since we decided to increase the missiles silo - we created there for a problem whit the asteroids silo is now so big that asteroids is useless there for we will disable it in the game will dont think you would like to see the messages saying 300.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 asteroids hit your planet heheheh so most simple thing is to disable it

• and yes once again the discussion is back on the cost of things i game hahaha its simple guys from the client side its always to expensive no matter the price -- and i think this discussion would always be there no matter the prize The majority of you all ! don't want to pay at all and only want to receive but never want to give something back for the work we do here and that is fine that's everyone free choice. And there are people that do pay for game and whit it its benefit over non paying cu…

• Officers -- the will remain removed - officers are laying to much pressure on the battle system to much armor-shields now game is naked so when ship have 200 shield points it stays like that you can still affect it by using one of the bonus but besides that it says like shown in tech page and i think his is good for overall game play. and the bonus for Deathstars thats nice but whit the resources produced i uni8 i think you will all get past that ------------------------------ Asteroids will als…

• So this morning made the first 4 Lv for the new achievements --- there will be many more but i need first some input in game to see how i have to proceed below the first 4 so you have a idea corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…31ce3f4f129485f8431b2ffa5 corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…31ce3f4f129485f8431b2ffa5 corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…31ce3f4f129485f8431b2ffa5 corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…31ce3f4f129485f8431b2ffa5

• - bash limit for probes is set to 10 in uni8 - build qeu can now hold 20 builds at a time. will begin cleaning out the new uni8 we done some testing last 2 weeks and we now done all the nessasary stuff in there so we will prepare it so it can open for preregistration -- more info about that will soon follow

• So things are all set in uni8 -- tonight i will add game to login and register page so as of tomorrow you can all register for a new account. people that register a account before the game launch will get 50k Darkmater on game start. Now the count down really begins 4 days and counting grtz corrado

• overpowered i totally not agree on it !! the player search is my solution for the lack of a GalaxyTool for this game-engine. than we try to make something similar but work done on galaxytool was a bit to much for us scanning each system constantly to keep tool accurate and than we cam up whit this compacter tool . that shows your planets/moons and your techs -- ok you need to be a premium user yes but face it 99% of the active players have premium -bought or free by voting

• hmhmh there do u have a point !! i make a poll that will last till uni8 launches -- the poll outcome will be final !! so lets see what the outcome will be !!

• Game is open For registration guys -- so claim your account and till game launches claim your 50k early-bird Darkmatter Bonus