Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• server switch

corrado - - General News-And Questions

Hello Gamerz the plane now is to switch in the night of Wednesday to Thursday (15-7 / 16-7) there for i advice u to save your fleet careful that night my plane is to go of-line around 19:00 till around 24:00 -- when we come back the game is live on the new server and redirection to it shut be alive. will the new server is on a different url its very important to delete your old bookmarks so when we get back online you get the right url "warning old bookmarks wont work when we get back" when serv…

• server switch

yes this will not have any influence on your save --- fleets that arive in the time server is moved will be locked in game but i will releas all fleets before we get back online

• server switch

***warning***warning*** Attack-Ban till 16/7/2015 18:00 server-time (Gmt+2) only attacking inactive accounts aloud

• server switch

all games back online on the new server ---- all games have attack-ban till tomorrow so pleas watch out the domain corrado-game.info -- is now chanced to corrado-game.org normally you wont notice the difference will whit both urls you reach the game but in the near future the url .info will dissolve

• server switch

you will now find links ingame that are broken will the refer to old game pleas post here in this tread the broken links and i will try to fix them all

• server switch

error to alliance-page fixed

• server switch

Quote from Nightkiller: “Link in the lottery (the info button) links to: corrado-game.com/index.php/Thread/1538-New-Lottery Info button on Vote page links to: corrado-game.com/index.php/Thread/1336-Vote-reward/ Dark Matter Shop: Payments help button links to: corrado-game.info/payment-help.html This version redirects it to the .com version, which also won't work FAQ Help button at the Fleet Trader page links to: corrado-game.com/index.php/Thread/236 ” these will take some time the need all to be…

• server switch

Quote from DiEnd: “in uni 7 trader works just fine Bulldog well i noticed another thing, every combat report in uni 7 Hall of Fame done before the server move doesn't work anymore ” yes sorry guys but transferring all battle-reports would take many hours there for we decided to begine fresh on the new location i will there for remove all old battles in the hall of fame