Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• seems there is still something not right seen the reson events happened in uni8 !! so i ask u players for your help in finding this bug -- please try if you can find it -- when you do please don't add how you do it here but please open a ticket in ticket system. (and keep in mind that you don't use the resources you may have gotten to try this) the first how find a bug's in game will be rewarded with 2.000.000 DarkMatter. how to work: when you find a bug you open a ticket and once you opened a t…

• Thanks to @Vinny & @chr0me we fixed 3 bugs that could give u unlimited resources i want to thank them both ***** the last bug we found is fixed but now needs some testing to be sure -- and then comes the hard part opening game and wait till the man comes back and tries to do his trick again we hoop he cannot do it !! this will this means we fixed it so fingers crossed ***** (these players both got the 2mil DM for finding and reporting this to me)

• this offer still stands guys -- finding bug that gives u unlimited resources !! reported to me - and confirmed --- you will be rewarded with 2mil DarkMatter !!

• ticket noted ,how ever i don't have time to investigate it right away !! and will not have any time before tomorrow

• yes this is clearly not ow it was intended to be hahah we will look future into this to see if we can fix it thanks for reporting

• i am sur this counts for all games sir thank you for reporting this to use