Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug uni 8 ENdless top 1

corrado - - BUG'S

i indeed removed the tech lv of endless -but now it seems there also needs to be removed a colony so therefore i ask endless to remove his last created planet-moon so not one he would like to destroy but the last created one i will control if you did this !!

corrado - - BUG'S

sorry man but in your case you had 18 colony's extra so no way this is the same as you sir !! this player reported to me ! -- and you said nothing !

corrado - - BUG'S

planet deleted statistics updated pic show current planet count of endless corrado-game.org/forum/index.php/Attachment/30/ problem solved

corrado - - BUG'S

Quote from Vinny: “euhm, 69 means you can have 36 planets. he actually upped his research so the planet total would be alright, now you've deleted it even though it wasn't necessary because he's allowed to have 36 planets with 69 tech ” can be but at point of creation he had no right to is -- same for the income it created him so this setback the stats this was the most fair thing to do ! no one can see he have resources that dont belong to hime he payed his debt with interest