Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

corrado - - General News-And Questions

- post moved to General News-And Questions» - alliance members set to 25 members - Winner Gets 1.000.000 DarkMatter in 1 game of his choice. Good idea only last man standing is nice but this could take years before the last 2 killed each other how are u going to handle this

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

uni needs people so as long there are players we will not close the game but in case like uni2 there was in a week 4 active players online and when that happens game has no potential anymore and will be closed. but seems uni3 isnt death at all and for few days back i upgraded the starting amount of DM from 5k to 50k for new registering players so i hoop this will bring some new blood in there as well

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

maybe a good idea to tell what 'The Alliance" is so its clear for new people what ally to join !! today maybe tomorrow will send a new email out to u all and than i will also notice this Event so maybe this will also attract new players to uni3 (edited: Email Send!!)

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

how many players do u have by now in the alliance !!

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

ok that still not that much indeed -- llets hoop some more get in to it before it will start

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

yes would be a good idea to set some goals /time so you all know whats going to happen so set time when you will start this and pick time that works for the most of you preferably some where begin evening think this works the best for u all (evening seen from server-time)

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

since nobody did let his account go inactive i decided to take over his role @CAD BANE offered to help me whit this but ,when he did help we have a player less to play there. so when this game starts i give you all the resources. to make it fair i removed all resources from bank so that no one can hide resources to trigger a false start. "Game Start" i am a little short on my free time to follow this good so there for we decided to start this game on -- 04--11--2015 18:00 ServerTime (Gmt+1) So t…

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

last few hours before start guys -- hurry up to uni3 and apply to alliance showdown before the battle begins later today !!

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

"pleas wait till you received the resources Do Not leave the alliance" and till tomorrow 18:00 server-time your not aloud to attack any of your old alliance mates !!

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

ll players received 10.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 in there banks on main planet. Game On

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

alliance is deleted

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

@Nightkiller i opened my planet so pleas send the resources you have to many to my main planet -- as a option you can also add the resources in your bank than i will clear it there its up to you. i have no idea what happened there i add the resources in the bank and maybe there went so ting wrong - that's the only thing i can think of

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

resources from Nightkiller he had to much are destroyed by me so game on guys

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

@DiEnd the faiure is myn i shut have reset the time the resources where set in the bank and i forgotten to do this this action isnt normal for me so did not theink about it -- the time inserted in bank is to calculate the interest that build up in time it was in the bank. the resources on your account were in it for quit a time and when i switched it whit the new resources you got the interest over the new amount. SO you did not do anything wrong but still want to ask u to send the to much resou…

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

uni3 is the last game that have bank and like @Vinny says we are not closing the bank in a running game. @DiEnd which you good health .and your account will be removed right away