Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Uni11 Discussion

sharkbait - - General News-And Questions

i think the key to getting new players, is : 1. Give them a longer noob protection, but still allow them to attack active players. 2. Create a ranking protection, so you can only attack down to someone within 20% points of you. You should be able to attack up as much as you want. . 3. Remove storage cap on inactives and perhaps increase their production speeds. The bigger a player gets, the more invested he/her is and the longer they will stay 4. It should be much harder to pop moons. No-one sho…

• Uni11 Discussion

Guysd, I'm outta here until you sort out the moon popping. It's ridiculously easy given the cost of RIPS and the production rate. There is no challenge there. I've won battles with my defense, and still had the moon popped. DonCorleone, have fun playing by yourself.

• Uni11 Discussion

Quote from supahwarp: “Quote from corrado: “Quote from supahwarp: “Quote from corrado: “so fleet is now updated to so expect to see this in action when the stats update in 1 hour from now -- goodluck to u all to catch the Fleet-Deut Quote from supahwarp: “My 2 cents on the DM issue: make it so chances of obtaining DM from moons decrease after every successful expedition. 1st 50%, 2nd 5%, 3rd 0.5%, 4th 0.05%, ... And the amount depends of how many times you voted in the last 24 hours: DM from exp…