Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• So its not secret that DRAK / VANHELSING / TWINS is an active pain in the ass on most UNIs. Always doing none profit attacks often with more losses than wins. However he almost never drops any points. So i have been watching the stats over the last couple weeks and heres some un-explainable stats. from 27-03/21 to 22-04.21 about 3-4 weeks. Drak used 4300 Q resources in fleet. However his fleet never moved more than 300 Q points on the leader board. and you will see he only lost 200-300 Q fleet p…

• 30-04-21 resrources consumed in fleet is 15.000 Q. Up 1.300Q in last 7 days But his fleet points have dropped by 400 Q. Doesnt add up xD. Guys a cheater. plain and simple 01/05/21 all debris picked up by Legolas Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen both players jumped huge fleet points even with these attacks and losses. xD. its so bugged its comical resources consume r…

• 02/05/2021 these stats show he has spent 1300Q ress in last 20 hours in fleet. which is the same amount as his whole fleet points as they are. but his fleet points have not changed. So this means he is spending the resources into ships on a low shipyard then cancelling them for the ress after his glitch. he gets the doubled resources back but he cannot cancel the resource consume rank. look at the Hall of fame in last 2 days. all number 1 hits. with no point losses. and the fact he has gained 30…

• * 1 * DRAK * 19.107.638.333.384.587.026.755.197.597.646.848 * 2 * Legolas * 5.357.802.390.991.368.012.715.951.780.790.272 5 hours later. 30 april to 3rd may. crazy amounts of push HALL OF FAME. no point loss but lots of ress gain. Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen Corrado-Game Eighteen - Eighteen this is getting totally rediculus now!! corrado please do something!!! * Name * Fleet Resources Consumed * 1 * DRAK * 19.107.638.333.384…

• well said ILARIA. this game was fun for me to pass the time. brings back lots of memories from past games. But with people who just cheat and have no regard for others it just puts me off. @corrado. if you are looking for the bugg i would start somewhere with attacks. if you look at the HALL OF FAME links on my last post. you can see DRAK is sending waves 3-4 mins apart so not like pressing 3 waves on 1 attack. However if you look closely at the attacks and most of his top 100 HOFs for that matt…

• Quote from corrado: “Quote from The Truth: “these stats show he has spent 1300Q ress in last 20 hours in fleet. which is the same amount as his whole fleet points as they are. but his fleet points have not changed. So this means he is spending the resources into ships on a low shipyard then cancelling them for the ress after his glitch. he gets the doubled resources back but he cannot cancel the resource ” Hello have to say your wrong on this matter !! Banned-Page -Uni19 here you will see Drak w…

• Quote from corrado: “Ai see my mistake haha looked in uni18 and seen the players involved -- also looked to the battle files and legolas (in Vmode) only got attacked by 2 player MoonBot and Drak so that is simple and only used to push his main account Bothe players in uni18 Banned for live ” thats the correct decision corrado.