Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• If this is the maximum amount of asteroids: 200.000.000.000.000.000 I think this amount 200.000.000.000.000.000 should be needed to destroy 1 level of a building. if you stop only 1 of those 200.000.000.000.000.000 asteroids, your building should have 1% left. Personally I think that's a flaw in asteroid mod V1, 1 attack should never be enough to immediately destroy a building. EDIT: I also notices lvl 60 missle silo (which is quite high) lets you store: 150.000.000.000.000.000 interceptor rocke…

• @ccxx it is so you know when to hunt for them, when that message shows it means the inactive planets have gotten resources and fleet.

• Quote from corrado: “never thought about the price of rockets that's right so will lower the price so the arnt that expensive (edited price lowered by factor 10) ” No that is the worng way around, you shouldn't lower the cost of rockets you should up the amount of resources from asteroids. It makes no sense to make rockets cheaper but the cost of everything else stays the same. this means asteroids are still shitty since you get absolutely nothing useful from them. I know you said they'll have m…

• @ccxx but that's the thing, if you get enough resources from the asteroids you shouldn't have to go and farm other people, the asteroids should give more than what the rockets cost and a nice extra for the effort. lowering the cost of rockets instead of raising the reward is the wrong way around.

• Quote from ccxx: “No farming ?? Come on that's a joke right. ” That's not what i said, or at least what i meant, what i meant was you should not have to farm to MAKE UP FOR the loss you made because of the asteroids. Asteroids shouldn't replace farming but at the very least they should give you enough resources to build more rockets than you lost because of it.

• I'm having the same messages, and it's 3.5T not kT (it should be kT what you get) but the amount you pasted there is 3.5T 3.585.042.668.511.370.752

• No, my point is it should be as you said 3.5kT but it is 1 thousand times smaller, which obviously is a problem as well