Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Vinny doesn't matter how many planets you have per say, if you want to really to keep track of a persons planets you atleast gotta do the work for it. I can understand the relocate system might be an iccue then and Hide planets. They should be removed aswell couse like i said on the other topic, they balance each other out. However its not the end of the world. I mean its not hard to scan a galaxy over again. That's just pure lazyness.

• And according to mr Vinny, everything gotta be handed to you. That's pretty much what you're implying. And this have nothing to do with DM as a whole, its about balance and actual gameplay... I mean what's the point in having 9 galaxys and 300 systems then huh? Why not put everyone in the same system, same story..

• Quote from Nightkiller: “The player search may be seen as a real part of the game, since the game is really fast. Because it's fast players don't want to spend most of their time looking for planets so the player search is the perfect solution for it. Although this functionality makes the Planet Relocate useless unless you have your planets hidden. This makes it very expensive in DM for players to make use of. I propose a combination of opinions: 1). Disable player search together with a 2-7 day…

• Looks like the Poll is at a stalemate, guess you're the deciding last vote corrado unless someone manage to vote within the last 20 mins. Recommend if it gets removed make the CD on the Hide Planet abit higher so people wont abuse it in that case to atleast 7 days CD so people have eough time to scan all galaxys even with slow connections.