Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Uni10

corrado - - General News-And Questions

like previous years we open a game in December date is set to 15 December we will start a count back timer in login page soon. all settings still are open for discussion and a topic to do this will open once timer is in place grtz corrado

• Uni10

Quote from gohzal: “and what about resource speeds? slower than uni9? same? slower might keep the game going longer ” We gone up in speed till now but i think the new game will not go up in speed so stays the same ore lower many people including my self have problem whit the always increasing numbers and the 23.879.987.+23 we see now in game !! so we have to find a good compromise for it !!!

• Uni10

we talked about a timed (month / 30-days) uni before and than we decided to not do this - in first seems nice but in the long run there isnt enough potential to sustain it over longer period. so there for i can tell u that timed uni is not a option !!!

• Uni10

last few comments here back up my tought that game shut slower than uni9 thats for sur Hahahha

• Uni10

when the Halloween Event ends we will start whit the countdown in the login pages and we also start the official setup page of the new game

• Uni10

Hello guys / Girls this weekend or begin next week we will begin the official threat for the new to open uni10 so keep eye on the forum for more info