Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• What will happen with all my Ultra Transporter in U19 when they are no more good for attacs ? Not forget it is the most expensive ship

• 3 Player wrote me , Ultra Transporter was the last chapter for them, the party is over. @ twins and andscha do you need more accounts @ corrado , quickly a very good plan for powerful expeditions in order that the constructions of mines and buildings can go on in a fast and easy way. That would be the only way to save the game. Farming of asteroid farms has become nonsense and everybody is tiered of it.

• @ corrado 1. it was an amazing fun in U 18 with the expeditions. player not only want war, they love construction of mines. 2. the quantity of the ress in u18 expedition was extremly high, it was like a bug In 1h of powerful farming with ultras the last weeks it was possible to make 40 Q + of met and kris and 2 Q+ of deut. I remember that one morning i could farm a ca 200 Q+ of met and kris and 15 Q+ of deut. Now this only will be dreams. Once you tasted honey nobody wants to eat bitter lemons. …

• Frede 5683 nice words, only thing you forgot to say is that those who have the biggests fleets farmed 90% of all farms the last monthes. So the bigs got always bigger and the small fleeters were sharing the rest o fthe bones. One of the important points why the differences in points between top 5 and top 20 is so giant. putting again the Ultra Transporter in life or maybe a similar ship would be ok but i would never bring the bigs to an average mine of 200-170-200, and the top 20 wouldnt even re…

• 2 month ago before i startet my first corrado acc in U 18 ( the one with the expedition bug) i was playing x-orbit a similar ogame like corrado. It was not so fast but had a very active open discord chat and 70% of the game rules with expeditions. There the expeditions are flewn from 1h to 78h. They have a page with statistics which shows you what kind of expeditions are the most lucratives. Certain , that the most longer with the most ships brings the best profit. But also a player like me who …

• @ the truth iam shure something will change these days. i hope so ufffff i made min. 150 simulations today , no chance nearly all unprofitable. its a little desaster i would say. right 10min ago i made 247 attacks with gigarecycler on (i) farms without deff and i have to tell you all, that even they were to slow for my additude.

• its a start, but still not enough

• great ! only Expeditions missing. yes those , which after the bug had been set to zero. like this the now poor miner like me have something to do and to built and everybody would be happy. thx ps: a 50% of the maximum daily top raider should it be. cause iam certain that also the fleeter and raiders would fly them as strong they can.

• in a few days i will play less than you, today 21C at the coast. people start to enjoy the beach at the mediteran sea. that would be the best season i ever will make ( end of lockdowns). so it would be a pleasure when there would be possibilitys to earn a lot of ress after work ( 3h by night). i dont want to see my account on the last page in the end of the season. Its impossible for me to make raids in my free time. so i whish that corrado will take out once again the expeditions. the actual ex…

• Quote from Andsha: “Ilaria , se il r---- co----- del game.. sicuro che stavolta mi butta fuori, ma cavolo se rompi. ” ???????????