Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Uni11 Discussion

corrado - - General News-And Questions

balance in dm is always difficult and i understand that players find it to expensive but fact remains game needs to make some income to pay for cost we make and preferable little extra to pay for new things. for expeditions is simple there set low so the players vote -- no votes no new people simple as it is ! so from game perspective the less you find the better when you vote when possible combined with the end bonus you can get around 150.000 to 170.000 DM i think this is very good to do for a…

• Uni11 Discussion

yes lottery is killing me i have no idea why its not working end next round it is working -- all games are ok accept uni-11 since there are no difrences between the games i have no idea where to look at. so i still need to decide if it's not best to completely remove it from the uni11. for the inactive fleet and resources (asteroids-mod) it very easy to kill game by setting the mod to high (same happened in begin of game when i set the fleet-bonus to high) the trick is to find a balance in it an…

• Uni11 Discussion

yes it is related -- in begin asteroids attcked you and when you won you get some DM so it was reltivly easy to adjust the mod so that it also dropes fleet this is why the mod is still in the game and is it only working when a game have inactive players when there are inactives (21days so (iI) we start the mod it starts attacking planets moons of (iI) the mod sees that the player is inactive so rater to attck it and destroy anyting it drops predefined Fleet/Deuterium on the planets the mod runes…

• Uni11 Discussion

increased the Deut a little and new attcks showed this to be droped on (iI) Asteroids hit the planet XX:XX:XX[P] but you intercepted and won 0 DarkMatter and 5.294.917.249.999.999.860.736 Deuterium for fleet still have to look in to it did the deut first

• Uni11 Discussion

so fleet is now updated to so expect to see this in action when the stats update in 1 hour from now -- goodluck to u all to catch the Fleet-Deut Quote from supahwarp: “My 2 cents on the DM issue: make it so chances of obtaining DM from moons decrease after every successful expedition. 1st 50%, 2nd 5%, 3rd 0.5%, 4th 0.05%, ... And the amount depends of how many times you voted in the last 24 hours: DM from expedition = 10% of DM you got from voting. ” this is only making it more complicated sir -…

• Uni11 Discussion

Quote from ccxx: “On 1 of 3 vote sites you have counted -40 votes short. Of 600 We can talk for weeks about bugs.. and game settings.. PlAYERS WAITED for it.. Please undo this quickly, players in my alliance have announced they will leave ” we not only miss 40 votes we mis 240 votes sir 200 votes are bought with premium membership and why do u make the assumption that we don't give vote reward please when you seem to assume that where i wrote that i really like to see that myself Quote: “ DM giv…

• Uni11 Discussion

Quote from supahwarp: “Quote from corrado: “so fleet is now updated to so expect to see this in action when the stats update in 1 hour from now -- goodluck to u all to catch the Fleet-Deut Quote from supahwarp: “My 2 cents on the DM issue: make it so chances of obtaining DM from moons decrease after every successful expedition. 1st 50%, 2nd 5%, 3rd 0.5%, 4th 0.05%, ... And the amount depends of how many times you voted in the last 24 hours: DM from expedition = 10% of DM you got from voting. ” t…