Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Build amount uni9

ccxx - - BUG'S

That's good ! The game is rounding on floats instead of messing around with integers and rounding errors.. I've another little issue.. can't find BIG planets in uni 9.. it's all around 800-1200 on position 5, main planet is 1250. I estimate a planet will need around 1600-1700 fields to play >3 months and THAT is a level 80 terraformer.. ccxx

• Build amount uni9

ccxx - - BUG'S

This is day #2 for me, maybe I'm gonna break down 6 of my 16 colonies below 1100 tomorrow All my collies are position 4,5,6 I havent' built silo's yet.. tuned storage to 1 week yield of mines 140/141 met. 100 fields. I have not built a full research laboratory everywhere (should be 60). Nevertheless, most planets are >60% filled after.. 1,5 days gameplay. e.g. 800/1100. That's 300 fields to use without terraformer. Suppose a Silo 80 will be needed, there's 220. Storage goes up from 100 to 200 fi…

• Build amount uni9

ccxx - - BUG'S

"because of all the sats" Wrong. sats weaken the defens of a planet and when you're attacked.. you could end up with a noob planet for several hours. Asteroids were announced (?) I havent seen any yet.. btw a 25 robot is kinda small. I've 48 atm,with 64 nano. I did NOT count the >100 fields needed for that, in above calcs. @corrado np I'll adjust my game.. it was just a remark, it seems not to be scaled.. guess: vinny proposed it