Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

Vinny - - General News-And Questions

Believe me corrado, it won't take that long the fleet speed is insane, even though we are all good players some will most definitely slip up, and with a fleet speed like this that's fatal.

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

That will depend on the number of people still playing there after the event. The name is a bit misleading and it does not mean uni 3 will be closed after this event. That's entirely up to corrado. but untill a uni becomes like uni 2 (where only 3 or 4 active players were left) then it will be closed. if this will be the case with uni 3 that is unkown to me

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

Why don't you participate? show us you're as good as you claim

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

it's exactly the same as uni 5 and 6, just a faster fleet speed. Just join, you'll do fine

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

Then make an acc in uni 3 and join the alliance we'd like to start as soon as possible. but ye we do need some players in uni 3

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

The alliance name: ENDGAME PROJECT UNI3 feel free to create an account and start colonizing some planets + doing some research. it is said by Bikson the best thing is to start with the same points but this does not really matter since the resources you can get now are in no comparison to what you will get. the only advantage someone would have who started sooner than the rest is having a bit higher research, while obviously this sounds a bit unfair, we are talking about such amounts of ships tha…

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

Great I've accepted your application to the alliance lets hope some more people join

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

4 by now not really that many but we'll get there

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

I was hoping we could start this weekend but... with so little people i don't know if we should

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

You only keep complainging an spamming this thread, if you're too scared to join our alliance and prove your the best, please don't try to put others off. the no build rule is what Bikson said but we've renegotiated it, also the nobody account will only be there to provide the resources. and if you really think the Tech is going to be the thing that makes you win or lose with such a tremendous amount of resources... yeh no, not really.

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

I'd like to begin this weekend but i think we need at least 8 or 10 persons to make it interesting I think..

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

The alliance will be disbanded 2 days prior to the start of the event, people are not allowed to attack former alliance members within 24 hours of leaving the alliance, so in order not to all get banned that's how we'll do it

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

Yes we will, not to worry

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

people with blue prints will obviously have an advantage, we can't do anything about that sorry.

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

exactly, a few votes should do the trick. and yes well I had an account with some DM on it before we decided to do this which is why my account isn't fresh either (can't make a 2nd account). But the more people there are the more chance people without any blueprints have to win, because if you destroy an other perons fleet you'll have way more fleet than any of the players with blue prints and are quite capable of destroying them. Also, with the resources at your disposal i think it will be easy…

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

I think next weekend but haven't heard much from nobody

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

Well great... again someone you can't build on, now we have to wait till someone else takes over that account and hope he's not going to waste all the resources

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

So will you disband the alliance tomorrow? or can we stay in the alliance? or what?

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

ye we all got 10 you got 500 (if you were to trade veryting to metal) xD

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

yes well how about there were resources in his bank, those resources gathered interest and when you deleted it the intrest stayed then when he got his resources the interest was calculated?