Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• hello sir uni19 is not the best game to start now - i understand your point but that sad you can also start playing in uni20 there the field ir more even. i already told the nr1 in un19 this will happen but he was convinced this won't happen and players still join the game. he played nonstop and made all points honestly but since we don't have a point limit to destarman someone weak or strong there is noting that stops player from outgrow the game and this clearly happened with him his own drive…

• Good morning. like @ILARIA told he was investigated numerous times and we never found any problems on his account and he is by fare the most active player in uni19 * # * Name * Total Time Online * 1 * ILARIA * 3074h:16m:29 so the math is not so hard when you are this much online it is not hard to see he is the nr1 by fare the nr 2 have 700+ hours online. Quote: “I am sure that the error from the vote system was exploited not only by you ” And for this i am sorry to tell u but @ILARIA did report …