Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• hello guys and girls, kainado is not so unright. for nonnadelina ( means grandma adelina in game place 2) alias twins, alias ACAis a chicken, alias ACA i kill your bunker, alias many names. He was, he is, and he ll be an unfair player and his friend Andscha too. I don t wanna talk about hundreds of insults i got via ingame messages. Hundreds of times they tried to kill my little main fleet. For their way of playing many have stopped the U19. invest 3, Loading, Ayhan 1 . Ultron , Mortimer and man…

• What should I say. I have to survive 100s of non sense attacks evey day. prnt.sc/wzrgci its just to provocate me. cause the planet from where he attacks me is called acatenango now i will have fun. very childisch not ? hihi, i dont let me provocate. really if i would be admin i will give him a universe only for him where he can jump and destroy where and what he wants. today to very good playes said goodbye for min 2 weeks. one of them is adela place NO 2. what a shame. better find solution guys…