Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Dear comunity, Iam really tyred of Twins nonsense spam attacks. Every day in the afternoon he raid down all my 34 moons. Always without ressources on them. My fleet is invisible cause i save via recall. He sents a over hundred spy sonds a day. He names his planets with insults against adela, me and others. From those planets he sends his spy sonds in continuation without sense. he changes those planets names in continuation in order to insult players. he names his planets often with a (*) behind…

• good morning, unfortunally the show goes on, and its time to do something. prnt.sc/yh5ovo prnt.sc/yh5zo5 prnt.sc/yh625k prnt.sc/yh64rp prnt.sc/yh67lo prnt.sc/yh6aki these are all NONSENSE ATTACKS !!!! only made to spam and causing a lot of work. there is not even a breathe of win in these attacks, not even a building on the moons. since i began to play twins and andscha did this now over 1000 X times to me. is this a normal game here ?????????? NO its not its just KINDERGARDEN In professional OG…

• Here SIR Corrado, this time a few URLs for you. Iam hundred porcent shure that you understand, that it wont be funny for somebody to post a 82 URLs . Thanks. corrado-game.org/nineteen/Comb…p?raport=a0a16b24a790ff77 corrado-game.org/nineteen/Comb…p?raport=d9eb885d4f62fe1a corrado-game.org/nineteen/Comb…p?raport=93d41c709e562bc0 corrado-game.org/nineteen/Comb…p?raport=3f0c321c9d96bc23 corrado-game.org/nineteen/Comb…p?raport=9275ff8d4791ed45 corrado-game.org/nineteen/Comb…p?raport=7c318f1a5775e7e3

• Quote from corrado: “Quote from ILARIA: “4.4 Angriffe auf Planeten sollten gewinnbringend sein. Die Beute- und Trümmerfeldressourcen, die man bei einem Angriff erhält, müssen höher sein als die eigenen Treibstoffkosten und der eigene Flottenverlust. Im Falle eines Verstoßes gegen diese Regel ist es dem Spieler, der den Angriff ausführt, für eine Weile untersagt, Angriffsmissionen zu senden. Bei wiederholten Verstößen gegen diese Regel kann dies zur Sperre führen. ” can u please ad the url to tha…

• prnt.sc/ytlnpt prnt.sc/ytlsc9 prnt.sc/ytm3z7 prnt.sc/ytmnyv and you really want me to collect url s prnt.sc/ytoo0s Only a few hour later the same history once again. prnt.sc/yurlgq prnt.sc/yurvp5 and another insult via game message i won t post here for data protection where he tells me that my time has come. zzzzzzhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor guy. And poor my self that i have to choose between two options. Or throw my RL into dustbin or surrender and stop game.

• One more time, I just went to dinner. One hour later i wanted to play and saw all my moons once again down. prnt.sc/z9p6yc prnt.sc/z9pl7l prnt.sc/z9pn7d prnt.sc/z9ppab prnt.sc/z9prct prnt.sc/z9pu3p Just NON sense ! To see flying fleet ( i save via recall) its not nessesary to kill all moons. My advice to all with the same problem: don t waste your time cause twins has much more. have a nice evening