Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• uni16-uni17-uni18 Expedition failure

corrado - - BUG'S

Hello all like u all have seen there is something wrong in the games we have changed the expedition file after a request here in forum Topic Here I personally did not notice that there was something wrong just a few days ago player reported other players of making to many points . After some searching i noticed players are getting to much fleet resources when doing nonstop expeditions. So now we know the problem it means all games are corrupted by this event and there is a solution for it but th…

corrado - - BUG'S

ok we have 73 views and only 4 votes when you discard my vote i hooped we had more votes by now but everyone had the time to bring out there vote by now and did not do it so now we will execute the back-up will no one voted against it we start with uni16 -- next uni17 and last uni18 after the backup there will be a 24h Attackban

corrado - - BUG'S

uni16 and uni17 where quick back online but uni18(larger file) needed some extra time to restore but all games are back to point before the expedition file was changed So game health restored but we lost a solid 10 days of time invested in the games i am sorry for that