Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

DiEnd - - General News-And Questions

vinny if you guys still need some i'm game

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

not yesterday, today mate and yeah the interest was the reason i got so much ress

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

hey not my fault corrado put it in the bank so if you want to angry with someone be angry with the big boss but don't worry i'll leave the fleet standing so you guys can team it

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

if he does he'd act like a jerk because i did nothing against the rules and you know it hell i couldn't even come online before today because i was in hospital thanks to health problems so i didn't even know the whole thing started by now but let's see what will happen

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

the problem is as long as bank is in the game someone will put their ress into it and take the interest for fleet building would have been way better with a set amount of fleet and deuterium, that way only thing that would have decided about a battle would've been skill and techs

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

corrado way too much trouble just delete the acc i'm not on top atm and probably won't be for some time healthwise so can't really play the only reason why i even took out the ress and built the fleet was to show that bank is a way to high advantage for people who have enough DM to get premium every month i know some people showed it before but this one should have been a huge wake up call to you mate, exlude the bank completely from the game to keep a balance

• UNI 3 SHOWDOWN

don't need to remove it anymore just deleted the planet where fleet was standing so no more of it