Defense of the planets

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Defense of the planets

Hi, I noticed that the defense of the planets, especially the inactive ones, increases more and more in a short time. I enclose a screen of a difference of only 19 hours, It is becoming impossible for me to play, I don't want to think about how much the defenses will go up in a short time, Here some changes have been made, besides the ultra transporters. I ask Corrado to review the defenses of the planets which increase considerably, Thank you Arty - UNI 19
    • Defenses matter, because if I have to farm an inactive one, you always need more fleet, and if the inactive one also has a fleet beyond the defenses, everything increases.
      Now the situation is this, and the defenses of the inactive are rising more and more. In a short time they will become mega bunkers
    • It will stop now we set defense drop low and will drop more fleet end deut on planets so in coming days you will see more and more fleet and deutmom planets also on planets whit defense but you have to wait till there is enough to make it word the losses .
      Grtz Corrado