Game Down !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Down !

Hello All

You all have seen game was down for long period

we forgot to pay a bill (of only 20 euro) and therefore the Domain corrado-game.org was disabled and in quarantine
      retrieving a domain takes time and several companies to do there work so that's why it took some time to get it back

now in most parts of the world we are back online but it can take up to 24h before we will be back online globally

for this reason there is a Attack ban in all games till 03-02-2021 18:00 Gmt+2.

so i wanted to apologize to u all for not paying my bill :saint: this will of course not happen again
      Grtz Corrado
    • Hello Corrado, hello comunity,

i think everybody is happy we are online once again.
      i already informed 4 players via discord that the U 19 is open , god help.
      but................
      after the server was down at 6.00h in the morning adela, me and some others tried hundreds of unsuccess log ins the whole day and night.
      i also used a " online server down " software via webside to watch from where all over the world log ins are possible or not.
      i wondered that from italy the log in was possible.

prnt.sc/xzc5xn

and it was. i dont know how it was possible that twins could attack me at 21.30h in order to kill my fleet and rob me a big cupple of ressources i
      spared more than 1 week in order to catch up in points to his fantastik place 1.
      Corrado, i know you have no easy job but i hope that you ll find out, who hacked my account 3/4 weeks ago and wrote a message to corrado account on 1/1/1,
      how was it possible that twins could enter his account in U19 at 21.30h in the evening and making amazing points.

prnt.sc/xzbslp

here you see that the server suddenly went down at 6.00h in the morning
      on 21.18h twins started attacking me on all planet and he got my RESSfleet like you can see on the following links.

prnt.sc/xzc0qr

prnt.sc/xzc229

prnt.sc/xzc36p

another desaster was that with his attacks he destroyed me all my solarsatellites on the planets in order that the RESSproduktion did not continue like
      all yours the last 48h did.

Without making big numbers i think that my lost point are round about 80.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.
      Clear that twins point got up with my stolen RESS and fleet.
      Not talking about my motivation to catch him and the over
      100met
      160kris
      90deut
      RESS i lost too.

Twins is a real intelligent and unfair player.
      he did not even spend a 10% of my resources until now.
      Or he deposited the RESS on an inaktive Moonof a player or he has them in his fleets.
      He ll spent them like slowly like he did with the RESS of the incursio acc.

sorry guys for so much letters.
      but its the only way to get probably help and justice.

Enjoy your game and have a good time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ILARIA ().

• I have questions too.
      when time server down. I can’t login to my account.
      But all my fleet down with twins attacked.
      Why when I can’t connect, him can login And kill my fleet ?
      I think have big problems here.
      And okie twins can play with his way.
      And I will probably go to vmode and change other game .
      Have fun with empty server :)