uni16-uni17-uni18 Expedition failure

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• uni16-uni17-uni18 Expedition failure

reset the game back to 1 December 5
      Yes Back to 1 December "Make it fair" (5) 100%
      No "keep game unfair" (0) 0%
    Hello all like u all have seen there is something wrong in the games we have changed the expedition file after a request here in forum Topic Here
    I personally did not notice that there was something wrong just a few days ago player reported other players of making to many points .
    After some searching i noticed players are getting to much fleet resources when doing nonstop expeditions.

So now we know the problem it means all games are corrupted by this event and there is a solution for it but this is something i don't like to do and need your advice on the matter

The expedition file was uploaded on 1 December so the solution would be to install a backup of that date 1 December (1-12-2020) and what it loose the progres after that date

please vote and i will do what the players want me to do
    Grtz Corrado
  • Good evening. Precisely because I am one of the players who personally experienced the expedition missions bug, I completely agree to restore the December 1st backup. Suddenly finding myself resourceful definitely made me move up in the rankings but it didn't make me a better player nor did I want to benefit from it to attack other players. In fact, I put the account on vacation the same day because I had lost the motivation to play...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xenon ().

• hahaha sorry folks this is a really stupid story :P

I actually caused all this shit, because I requested a change in the expeditions on 1-dec... i ran out of DM, so I complained about the small yield, see the other topic

Meaningful expeditions

Then.... I won the lottery !!! 84k DM !! and I stopped expeditions myself

Suddenly... 'hell broke loose in the ranks, because others noticed that there were a LOT of ships sometimes.. I saw cheaters appearing everywhere =O , put a ticket..

So everyone I accused of cheat in the last 4 days.. excuse me, I was wrong

popeye/ccxx

PS. i voted for a reset

The post was edited 1 time, last by ccxx: PS. i voted for a reset.. also for the old expedition values. Maybe it is some kind of multiplier bug ? ().

• ok we have 73 views and only 4 votes when you discard my vote

i hooped we had more votes by now but everyone had the time to bring out there vote by now and did not do it so now
    we will execute the back-up will no one voted against it

we start with uni16 -- next uni17 and last uni18

after the backup there will be a 24h Attackban
    Grtz Corrado
  • uni16 and uni17 where quick back online but uni18(larger file) needed some extra time to restore

but all games are back to point before the expedition file was changed

So game health restored but we lost a solid 10 days of time invested in the games i am sorry for that
    Grtz Corrado
  • Hello Corrado Game friends,

before using to fly with ultra transporter to expos i was on stat place 6 or 7.
    the i started to use it and i had a lot of fun because i understand, that there will be no limits in the constrution of mines.
    since i started the game i had a feeling that there are not many active players and nearly no fleeters.
    everybody is concentrated to mine and it seemed to me like playing on a big graveyard.
    i started with ogame the first time in the beginning of maybe 2003 or 2004.
    I was a fleeter and i could hold the top 10 for monthes .
    In 2008 i played it once again for a long time.
    6 month ago i played Xorbit where i reached Top 1 in 2 month starting to play after the universe apollon2 was already
    working over 1 month.
    I can say that i really have a lot of experience in these games, and i know a lot of gamers who played them and still play them.
    The top 10 fleeters are used to stay awake for nights controlling active moons and having a lot of condition and disziplin to wait for their chance.

Part 1
  • Ok. Enough from the past.
    Here comes my future.
    What i understand:
    The most are miners, nearly no fleeters.
    Most players are inactive or on (u) mode.

It needs a special universe where you can have more resources as you ever can spend. I will call it " UNI no limit".
    What most gamers like so much is to see the mines working with big numbers changing second by second even when you sleep.
    They like to klick as more as possible when they get online.
    You never dreamed about a Cristalmine (1600) or a metallmine (400) ?
    The last days i saw a few gamers beeing online non stop pushing and pushing mines until Metalmine 190.
    Others could not believe their luck and started to put the resources on foreign moons cause they expected that
    this "fiesta" will stop very soon.
    I used the expo resources in order to change a lot of planets cause they were to small.
    Only yesterday when i saw that many are pushing I started to use the resources for klicking mines.
    We had a lot of fun.
    Normally i was used that they come online, harvest, and then go offline for the rest of the day.
    I call this graveyarding.
    So maybe better try something new.
    New is always good, it makes a change, and it opens a lot of new doors.
    The way of ogame is now 20 years old.
    And its always the same.
    After the reset in UNI 18 yesterday i locked in at 11pm and i thought whaaaaaat ??
    Sorry guys. I really don t want to repeat more than 300h of hard work.
    If it stays like this i ll use my time for other things.
    I want that you clearly understand, that for me it is not important to be top 10 in statistics.
    For me it is important to see the power of my planets.
    Big mines making a lot of numbers, many ships, moons, defence etc. etc.
    The costs of the reset in my case was min 80% of work.
    Please understand that having lost so many hours of work, kills every motivation.
    And iam not the only one who made a bad deal.
    If it stays like this iam sure that min. 5-10 gamers of UNI 18 will stop with corrado game.

Bad things happen for good.
    @ corrado admin:
    trust me, open a new universe in less than 1 week, with unlimited fleet, ressources, expos etc. etc.
    and you will see how many active gamers will play.
    What they really want is to fight against active players and to see their baby growing as big and quick as possible.
    And today there are so many ogames in the word you can never count them.
    Just try. For this i will support .

Kisses for you all ILARIA