Regarding the planned maintenance.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Regarding the planned maintenance.

Hello all

Important news from our server provider - the planned some work to their infrastructure

In order to improve the quality of our network we are planning an aggregation switch replacement including a capacity upgrade. During the maintenances we will migrate our rack uplinks to the new redundant aggregation switch environment. The maintenance will be spread over 3 maintenance windows, the timeframes for these are as follows:

- Wednesday February 5th between 08:00 CET and 10:00 CET.
      - Wednesday February 12th between 08:00 CET and 10:00 CET.
      - Wednesday February 19th between 08:00 CET and 10:00 CET.

During these time frames you can expect the impact to be total packet loss for a maximum 3 minutes during each maintenance window.
      so in the planned time you can accept a total downtime of 3 min But we have to see if all go well and starts up like it shut be

when server is longer down then the 3 to 5 min please contact me by using facebook all other options will be down with the server
      i am at work so i can not sit down next to a computer to refresh page every minute :cursing:
      Grtz Corrado