Game is backonline

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game is backonline

Hello we are back online we for now disabled the fleet function of all the games so we have some time to invest all games iff all data is restored

we will keep u inform once all is done -- after the check there will be a complete attack-ban till tomorrow

1-5-2018 18:00 Gmt+2
      Grtz Corrado
    • we lost 32 hour sir and we are not completely sure if backup from yesterday isnt affected by the issues we faced

so this we are on now is for 100% save and gives no problems

we updated the server software when we encountered this problem so the best way was to go back before we did this
      Grtz Corrado
    • corrado wrote:

we lost 32 hour sir and we are not completely sure if backup from yesterday isnt affected by the issues we faced

Corrado I lost everything that evolves and built since last backup. So in my account backup happened like the last one you did 15 days ago. This is unacceptable, I can not stand it anymore.

If I'm not reset all the work I've had to evolve buildings and all the profit I've had in attacks I stop playing.

Just
      to get an idea I after the previous backup and after being lifted the
      ban attack I made in attacks almost 200 Q + of resources, and now ??? I lose everything again ... this is a game, but it is not to play with me. So review my account, because if I do not I'll stop playing once and for all in your universe. The funny thing is that you withdrew all the profit I had, but the premium account I activated four days ago did not withdraw. What is this??? Are you kidding me?
      I do not allow you or anyone else any respect or fairness to me. So I want the situation analyzed.
    • everyone lost the resources, research, buildings and fleets they got since the last rollback -.-

some people can't stop bitching about every single shit that happens

if something happens at your job and you lose things you did over a few days are you crying to your boss to redo your work? if yes have fun looking for a new job you dumbass
    • Would be nice when you write attack ban that you blocked attacks.
      I spy a few planets twice because they have a activ * and there where farmed that is not fair when a few did attack in the time from attack ban....
      Because the activ players who didn´t log in after rollback where inactiv too so the attack ban without blocked attacks bring nothing.

Gratz
    • we do apologies for the mess lately - but keep in mind that your playing whit a hobbyist and i am a ship-captain i did not learn for this at all
      i do this because i loved the game (ogame) but i played it a bit to much i left my bed in the middle of the night to save a fleet once i recalled it for incoming attack
      so then i decided that i wanted to host a game my self and learned all of it by yes making mistakes !?

--

so dont need to feel sorry for me at all like to do this and doing it for 9 years now proofs that but i am not a machine and like all of us i do make mistakes !!

i can tell u now that besides this Bug server / software is in 100% health no errors and no problems to be expected anytime soon
      Grtz Corrado
    • DiEnd wrote:

everyone lost the resources, research, buildings and fleets they got since the last rollback -.-

some people can't stop bitching about every single shit that happens

if something happens at your job and you lose things you did over a few days are you crying to your boss to redo your work? if yes have fun looking for a new job you dumbass

See if you limit yourself to your ignorant existence. If there's a fool here, that idiot is you. Who told you to comment on something that was specifically for Corrado. You do not know anything, so do not get in the middle of something that you have no idea. So be quiet, I did not talk to you to answer me.