doubling

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what to do 8

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hello we see loads of resources fleet doubeling in uni12 we asked sonoku to work on this matter and he thinks he can find it and close it
    so thats part 1 of the problem

brings me to part2 there are many players ingame using it it isnt hard to tell its 80% of the top15 so the problem is when we ban them all we have no game any more will all active players are banned
    so the other option would be rolling the game back 14 or even 30 days to a point before the huge shift begone.

so 2 very difficult options when you ask me i think last option would be the best but like to have your toughts about the matter
    Grtz Corrado
  • Just stopped the game as solve the problem.

Rollback, Again?

Just delete, or Reset universe and u really need to launch the universe again.

New universe options:
    Just remove the 25% change of defense in debris, because after u build a good jung's number, u can up very easly with destroying bunkers.

About problem:
    And the problem of your server isn't in the core of 2moons.

Is inside of ur webhosting.

When ur server loads the cache for transfer the data/cache to SQL, ur server is full load... And the server can't write all data in sql(overload). After this, ur server send again the cache for sql.. And in this moment u duplicate the functions u doing ingame..

Corrado, i really helpful that server, but u never trusth in me or in my words. My vote is for banning players, but this is not solution... Solution is delete the universe, and started new... Because that bug as started when u "change" ur webhosting a few months ago. (remember that?)

I'm not a hacker, I'm really don't like to destroy any project, because my job is helpful guys, just like u... And this is the reason i reported that situation for u when i discovered this...

When I discovered this, I really don't talk with anyone about this. only with u.. Instead of players that spread and destroyed the universe because of that. (remember u change the host a few 2months-3months ago).

Corrado, Back to game, I really send a important PM for u.
    Thanks,
    Ragnarok.

Sorry my bad english. I'm not perfect in all :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ragnarok ().

• Whatever you do, this universe is dead...

This double happen for some time already. So rollback X days will not solve much as you don't know what a good X will be. (and after the rollback, many players will just stop playing)

Whathever u decide, i'm out. Too many rollbacks and too many cheaters :)
    Your account 28. Apr 2018, 07:15:02 is set to be deleted!

Planet "C136 686" (ElC)

Update: I undeleted the account. So not lost before rollback or something else.... as they can not have a rollback... from @corrado: :saint: last promise to us!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by ElC ().

• Don't do anything, because if you set the server back a month, I can restart and many other new players.
    Just keep it this way, is everyone from the top 15 did it, let them.
    The can't destroy their fleet anyway.

Yes I did the bug also, with a few million ships, without I noticed it, but that bug was also in uni9, uni8 and many other uni's but not with large amounts.
  • Good Morning.
    this uni 12 has been life, if you walk back another x, simply run out of players.
    should be banned equally.

I think the best solution is to close the uni12 and reopen a new and improved wreckage percentage, it could be equal to the uni9 but much faster in resource production.

And of course not forget who paid to have black materia (also I bought), and thus opening a new unit to give black matter for reward.

I think only this solution should be considered.
  • Good Morning.

I will not vote because I do not agree with any of the options.

If you turn back I'm going to lose all the time invested in these 15 or 30 days. All the farms and attacks I have done have not counted for nothing,
    because I have not stopped beating or attacking, so I feel it will be a tremendous injustice for me.

As the Rag said, or if the Universe is closed, then the Universe is placed in Ban attack for 3 or 4 days and you Corrado, inject in the other accounts for example an amount of 100 or 200 Q + of resources to give possibility to the others players to evolve. In the Top players will be more or less all balanced, so it is important to help others and not forget to solve the Bug.

It's my opinion. If it is banned, I will not be able to play it unfairly, but if I go back, I feel aggrieved for leaving the game. I'm sorry to have invested in black matter. And Corrado, do not forget that I must have been the only one or the only one to report fleet duplication and resources.

I'm sorry but I will not vote for any option.

If it is not feasible to play in what way can black money or matter be recovered?

Best regards

Bacteria
  • Corrado wrote:

Hello we see loads of resources fleet doubeling in uni12 we asked sonoku to work on this matter

Hmm looks like a broken game.. :/

I don't like your options Corrado because 12 would not survive. If you really want to save uni-12: dont restore >10 days back, that will kill the game completely. Just suspend the game, null all bonuses, disable fleet trade and put attack ban until it is solved. When anyone would cheat with doubling, it would be clearly visible in the ranks :P

Meanwhile @folks, please keep "playing", that is transport some.. harvest some... When nothing happens, it will be difficult to test things.
    If you really want to help..be a tester.. if you get doublings, put a ticket.. the programmer will have logs and timing and maybe he can solve it more quickly. And dont complain about occasional crashes ! When a game is worked on, it can fail for 2 minutes to a few hours.

imho, this "Doubling" is a query problem in MySQL. Maybe the use of MySQL commit transactions for harvest and transport could solve it ?
  • Hi,
    When i put my acc in vacation i say to some players to not use double bug, otherwise the fair play is broken.
    I send olso tickets to admin to solve this bug, but no response on this matter.
    Some players tell me about how hard they get the resources, and no way to have use any bug ever ..:)
    This is not true, since we can see the unreal grows in statistics.
    I vote for rollback, but you cheathers deserve delete/ban for not report the bug when is in place.
    Dax
  • Neither option is good in my opinion

if you do a rollback a lot of people will leave again because they'll lose everything they did in the time

banning people only works if you can make sure those people don't come back with new e-mail and new IP

only real option in this whole matter is closing uni 12, set it back to 0, fix all bugs, reopen with some bonus for staying true to this game
  • DiEnd wrote:

only real option in this whole matter is closing uni 12, set it back to 0, fix all bugs, reopen with some bonus for staying true to this game

i really hope @Songoku23 fixes this problem soon so we can upload it to the rest of the games.

Reset a game is something i promised to never do again and i keep my word on this matter - i understand that a rollback is just is bad but this deletes days,not months !

so we hoop to fix this bug soon and then we decide if we open a copy of uni12 for e fresh start and hoop fully fair game.
    Grtz Corrado
  • i just thought since most doubling is putted in to fleet i can also reset all fleet and resources i know this affects all of you but i think
    it sets back the game to the most fair point now all of you have the downside of the cheaters.

let me know what your thoughts are guys/girls
    Grtz Corrado
  • corrado if you set back the fleets and resources you can close the game, believe me

something like that is even worse than a rollback or a complete reset

try calculating how many Lucky 7s were put into fleet. are you going to compensate every player for the wasted DM?

i know you said you won't do a reset but that is the only way fair to everyone
  • we have all one thing in common, like to play
    it would always be fairer to open a clone of the uni 12 as you told yourself.

and this uni meter prohibits attacking players until they solve the problem, or simply close the uni.
    because walking back and forth always only distracts players.
    banning does not solve because no one was to blame for the bug.

as they said and the black matter we buy, will be rewarded?

I like many other players buy black stuff and vote on your page.

I was grateful that you took a correct attitude toward all of us.

thank you.
  • corrado wrote:

i just thought since most doubling is putted in to fleet i can also reset all fleet and resources i know this affects all of you but i think
    it sets back the game to the most fair point now all of you have the downside of the cheaters.

let me know what your thoughts are guys/girls
    How do you know ? People who keep doublings can invest in buildings too.

Don't worry so much, the doubling has not affected HoF and ranks. Look at the ranks and HoF in uni-12. Fleeters 1,2,3,4,5 made HoF 1,2,3,4,5 in the last month.. that does not sound like cheat. It's a small game, but there is a game.

Please.. just suspend the game ! put everyone in v-mode if needed.. or put an attack ban and zero the bonuses, until things are solved.. seems the best way to me. Lots of actives play in other unis. We'll take a look in Corrado uni-12 when it runs properly again.

Any big measure, like rollback or reset, will hit innocent players for nothing. When your programmer solves the doubling-problem, cheaters (rank 20+ ?) will go down in rank quickly.
  • ccxx wrote:

Any big measure, like rollback or reset, will hit innocent players for nothing. When your programmer solves the doubling-problem, cheaters (rank 20+ ?) will go down in rank quickly.
    Really?
    Are you really sure of that?

In the middle of this whole crap you still made me laugh.

Corrado also notes one thing: if there is a Bug is not the fault of the players and therefore the players can not be harmed. You should have tested everything and re-tested before opening the Universe.

Let us not forget an important detail! This is your Corrado business. You make money with us, or better, with Top players who buy Black Matter. So see if you ponder very well what you do, because the players are not really at fault for the Bug, we did not create it.
  • Well,
    Bacteria, strange point of view...
    I tell you before that is not fair to use double bug (ppl from Portugal Force), and you use the speech with "hard work", but now i see the truth behind...:)
    To use a bug, is not fair play, in any circumstance!
    Only way to keep the game alive is to report to the admins to restore the right status, as soon as the bug occurs and ALWAYS.
    Whose fault it is, is not relevant, in the end it reduces to respect for yourself.
    Cheers.