Uni12 fleet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uni12 fleet

good afternoon.
      I to 10 days was top3 in fleet.
      I see that the gohzal who was also on vacation like me at the time of the reset has the fleet practically all or all.
      now my question is, I do not have fleet because?
      when as many players also bought black stuff and so I made lots of fleet.
      and now it's like this?
    • Silva wrote:

good afternoon.
      I to 10 days was top3 in fleet.
      I see that the gohzal who was also on vacation like me at the time of the reset has the fleet practically all or all.
      now my question is, I do not have fleet because?
      when as many players also bought black stuff and so I made lots of fleet.
      and now it's like this?
      No... Gohzal also lost fleet in Uni-12. Everyone lost fleet in 12 and 13, because fleet save restore also went wrong with the restore. The only players that did not loose their fleets were top 3 in uni-13, because they always keep their fleet on the ground. In uni-9 it seems ok.. that is fleets from 10 days ago were restored.

Uni-12 fleet rank was completely wiped out, because no players have fleet slots in 12. Everyone saves. Only if the fleet was on the ground 10 days ago it is preserved.

He went -56kQ :

Gohzal after (rank 1) 24.173.711.121.758.605.670.855.842.201.600
      Gohzal before (rank 15) 80.283.796.046.178.087.378.320.185.360.384

He is only fleet #1 now, because Gohzal had 30% on the ground and he spent all of the compensation on fleet. I did also. I am rank #4 now but I lost far more than Gohzal.. I was rank 17 when it happened. You lost 24kQ. You had 24kQ before.. and nothing after.. I lost my 77kQ before, nothing after.

I have these numbers, because I saved the ranks 1 hour before and 1 hour after the restore, so feel free to look it up

LINK: Half reset !?

The post was edited 6 times, last by ccxx ().