settings New Game Uni12 (Twelve) (Hyper-Fast)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• settings New Game Uni12 (Twelve) (Hyper-Fast)

Here the new settings of the new game we have 3 weeks till game starts and game is being tested for 2 weeks now and till now all seems fine.
      we keep game open for some more testing but in week or 2 we close clean and prepare for game launch the 15 of December !

Overall Game Speed X 99.999
      Fleet Speed X 40
      Resources speed X 32.000.000.000.000.000

Percentage of Fleet turned into Debris after an Attack 50 %
      Percentage of Defence turned into Debris after an Attack 25 %

Galaxys 9
      systems 300
      planets 15

min planets player 1
      max planets player 20
      (for each 2 levels of Expedition Research + 1 colony)

moon chance 20% = light fighter amount 1.000.000
      Jump gate charge 15.min

Max alliance members 5

Minimum period of vacation mode 48 hours max 30 days

Blueprints --No
      Asteroids --No
      Bank -- No

Bonus -- 2nd Death Star from officer -- disabled

Grtz Corrado
    • I like the slower Fleet speed and higher Resource speed - But I dont care for the max planets being so low at 15 and only 250 Systems - This looks like a fleeters dream ( maybe fleeters are more likely to pay to play) other than the slower fleet speed. I play most of the Unis except 11 (under different names) as well as being a very experienced player from Ogame for over 20 yrs ( dont play Ogame anymore its too slow). With only 15 planets, it wont take much for someone to hit all or most of your planets - its either more planets to hide for some players or to gain resources faster. The alternative is more systems ( I like Ogame being at 499). I hope you can still adjust the game before release.

Warchild