(V) players gain fleet rank

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• in all other games this isn't a problem will players in vmode are kicked off from it after time but you guess it uni11 isn't normal and here players are not kicked off !!

Uni11 is by fare the most ridiculous game we have ever opened never we have seen so many problems with 1 game only -- Uni12 is running in the background for me to test and there all works like all other games no problems with lottery nothing wrong with it so you tell me how its possible

this said i don't think this problem will be solved - and players that are too long in vmode will some time be deleted by me by hand -but this is a shity work and will wait till there is a good list to do this
    Grtz Corrado
  • Maybe 11 has not been a really good game Corrado.. but top 20 in Uni-11 is still rising. Most top 20 like to farm the (i)'s and keep premium for player search.. They don't fight each other, they seek and crash the (i) fleets to get rank. Different game, but still a game..

corrado wrote:

you tell me
    Well ok.. maybe.. about the (v)'s, I remember some people complained on this forum, about being kicked out of (v) mode suddenly ? Maybe you have switched off the code that sets (v) to active for all cases ? (v) should go (i), after 3 weeks or so.

corrado wrote:

Uni11 is by fare the most ridiculous game we have ever opened never we have seen so many problems with 1 game only

My two cents: imho the main problem in uni-11 was not the bugs, or the lottery.. it was the settings. Uni-11 had a bad start.. because of slow research and big bonuses. Mines needed to be adjusted to bonuses.. it would be nice if you could change the bonuses, while the game proceeds.

Research is needed to play the game.. if DM is required, only DM will rise. Other players will be kept small. DonCorleone is a DM player with skill. The combination cannot be beaten !

Uni 12

Ah yes, I look forward to that !

Also, I would not mind a reset anyway.. just declare a winner on the forum and a reset the game every 2 months.. kill it all. Same speed, settings improved/tuned to the speed. Complains about settings can be resolved in a new uni.
  • ccxx wrote:

My two cents: imho the main problem in uni-11 was not the bugs, or the lottery.. it was the settings. Uni-11 had a bad start.. because of slow research and big bonuses. Mines needed to be adjusted to bonuses.. it would be nice if you could change the bonuses, while the game proceeds.

Research is needed to play the game.. if DM is required, only DM will rise. Other players will be kept small. DonCorleone is a DM player with skill. The combination cannot be beaten !

Uni 12
    Ah yes, I look forward to that !

Also, I would not mind a reset anyway.. just declare a winner on the forum and a reset the game every 2 months.. kill it all. Same speed, settings improved/tuned to the speed. Complains about settings can be resolved in a new uni.

I agree.... maybe, because of the uni11 issues, it might be worth thinking about an early start to uni12? Uni10 settings?
  • sorry but uni12 (twelve) will not start before mid december it's not fair to all of the players invested in their accounts to open new game and attract all active players to this new universe.

A reset of a complete game will not happen guys ! i know this from time i played myself and was really pissed-of when a admin decided to do this.
    so i promised long time ago to not reset game this is also when we begun to open a new game rather than reset a game again and again !!
    Grtz Corrado
  • Yeah I remember early fast server admins (not you :saint: ) deciding a game reset suddenly, deleting all accounts. THAT is REALLY bad :thumbdown:

Of course, the game reset I propose is SAME UNI and account name stays on, it would be announced properly, 2 weeks before it happens.. And when it would happen, everyone keeps his/her own main planet, own option settings, own login and DM is kept. Avatar is kept. Even in v-mode, every player setting is kept. Only (i) and (b) accounts are deleted.

IMHO, the point of owners loosing an account is an old-times-issue. Back in 2005, owners (top-10) had to build at least a year on an account.. we had mines 40, techs max 28 or so. Nano was so expensive. It took 2 days do upgrade a Metal mine, a week for Shield 29. It took 2.5 hours to pop a moon with RIPs. Most players didn't even develop Graviton, because it took a full night and coffee, to build and guard 6000 sats ! Back then, I would NOT accept a reset after 1 year.. but.. after 4 years.. that is a long time. Game may be dead, also a slow game. After 4 years, I would probably have left my account anyway.

Our fleet in Corrado is about 80 times faster. 4 years divided by 80 is.. 18.25 days. Less than 3 weeks. A reset would be absurd, but in a fast uni, everything goes faster. Corrado Game in 9,10,11 was all decided after 6-8 weeks.. and dead within 8 months. In 9 and 10 I would love a restart with my current DM stock.. I'm rank #5, but I would not mind starting over as a nooby.. there is no real game now.. and I'd love to start over with the speedy uni-9 Ultimate settings !

The post was edited 3 times, last by ccxx ().

• we do understand why a game reset is not a bad thing there are a lot of things that are in favor of that option.

we have learned from this game and we know that fleet and defense bonus shut not be in a game that started new ------- therefore new game will not start with the defense/fleet bonus (we will see when to enable it probably after 30 days or more).

----------------------------------------------------
    New Game December 2017.

One thing i can tell you now is that the uni12-(twelve) will be close to uni9 settings we like to play with it a little so it's not an copy of a game we already have but speeds will match uni9.

tomorrow i go back to my work for 2 weeks and i planned to do some testing on the new game and for that i will contact some of you to assist in helping me there
    to see if all works like we like it to be.

so i think all is said here so i close this thread. :D
    Grtz Corrado