UNI 12 Back to basics.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UNI 12 Back to basics.

Hi corrado. i have played on your game under many names since 2009 as well as i was one of the original ogame Uni 1 players. These games have been a part of my life for the past 13 years. So its safe to say i know a thing or two about these games. I have seen every update thats come to 2moons and almost every BUG you can think of from Traders to Alliance banks. So basicly what i am getting at is. You can have a fair, bug free server and a server where the skilled players (myself) are in the top ranks. I have never come across a game where there is so many noobs in top ranks. Guys who dont know how to fleetsave. or use a moon or sensor phalanx. its ebaressing. The introduction of Darkmatter in 2008 ogame and 2009 2moons has casued nothing but problems and after years or playing i have come across the best way forward.

So for your December 2017 UNI 12. I have a few tips/ideas that i would love you to try and we will see if we can get the game back to good old fun and not a bug zone. how does that sound?

so....

Game Speed = 50.000
      Fleet Speed = 25
      Resource Speed = 500.000.000

All new ships need go be removed!!! ie. The BattleCruiser should be the last ship on the shipyard. So we should aim to put it back to basic ships including the battlecruiser.

The officers can stay to pull in money for your server cause i get that you need that. However the Premium Player function needs to be removed. Thats where one of the key bugs lay in the HARVEST section. The sooner you remove that from your game the better. Also the Resources Trader. That needs to be removed. The resources trader is how most bug users are doing it.

So...

Remove Premium Mode!
      Remove Harvest Option!
      Remove Resources Trader!

These 3 simple things are the cause of all these issues on 2moons & Corrado-game. However these bugs only seem to work on Internet browsers such as FIREFOX & CHROME.
      none of them seem to be supported by INTERNET EXPLORER. so maybe that is also a fix. If there is a way to only have INTERNET EXPLORER users on the game. who knows.

I am willing to recive messages and i will help you where i can. My playing days are over and im looking at starting my own server. So im happy to work along side you Corrado and help you make a fair and successful game. Any questions welcome.

Regards
      Sp!kedJu!ce
    • i can already imagine how many people would be on THAT universe xD

next to none

if i remember right we tried a retro universe once and it went bad (correct me if i'm wrong)

a universe with higher speed without a trader is not going to last because miners would go crazy with the trading rate for ress and fleeters would be stuck because of the lack of Deuterium

i'm not saying your suggestion is bad but you should have thought it through
    • Looks like the good old days with 18 extra decimals on resources. Why bother..

Remove Premium Mode!
      Remove Harvest Option!
      Remove Resources Trader!

I can add to this:

Remove the moon shot bots
      Remove bonuses, and
      Remove instant research.
      Remove invisible planets option

Result is a minimal game where skill=skill, with a rythm of days. And it will require a lot of deploy clicking..

Interesting to play with no DM, but I would prefer to do it without reducing fleet speeds !

If you reduce game speed and fleet speed like you propose, you get all problems of slow unis back

- it can never be deleted
      - owners develop an emotional bind to their account
      - fleets are sent away for 2781d
      - everyone will be noob except 4 players
      - there is no game when you log on, there is waiting

And there is another small, but relevant point :P corrado makes no money on this uni 12, because there will be no incentive to buy DM. Your game does not need a fast server, so why not start one yourself ? You can download the 2moons php somehwere and set it op on a home PC. Classic speeds can be hosted on a Raspberry Pi :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by ccxx ().

• Back to basics sounds maybe nice but is boring like hell like @ccxx @DiEnd already claimed !

i also have to admit that trader caused many of the problems with resources in the last few years its one of the parts that is many times upgraded when found a leak but
      there are a few players that always search for new ways to cheat don't like the doing it it's childish but that's how some minds work.

we think now with the latest fix by @Songoku23 we have it covered and we now can see if players intentionally try to screw it and the will be removed out the game with
      "No Warning"

Fleet-Defense Bonus

We did not launched a game new since we implemented them in the game's few weeks back and therefore not knew of the problems this may causses in a new started game
      we have learned from this and we will for sure watch out for it in possible new games.

So new game in December will be like always packed with all the goodies we have most of you like them seen to the players playing here offer the last few years we do something right ,and i am happy with the players that stick with us year in and year out the make Corrado-Game i am just the man behind the deck, you're the players that make and play the game
      Grtz Corrado
    • What about this,

- Uni-12 ultimate elite will have some entrance price. Anyone who wants to play must buy a fixed amount say, 250k DM.
      After the start, a player will have premium (harvest and player search) permanently. But you can't buy any more DM.

When a player sees the Shipyard page, there are 6 brand new ship types. Also there are 8 extra defenses. Whatever, think of something..

The 250k DM can be used during the game, to buy

- the usual officers
      - daily bonus

Players will have to work together to build up, because there is no moonshot and there is no trade.

There are no big bonuses, there is no fleet trade. So most of the "cheat-risk" options are out.

It would be nice to have banking for players who like to trade, but I think it's a lot of work to make that safe !

Max planets is 25, speed of fleet and mines is Ultimate (like 9), there are 200 systems per galaxy

The post was edited 2 times, last by ccxx ().

• This game will not work , and i tell you why !! from all the players in a game only 2% pays for DM

when we pick uni11 with its 260 players ,we have around 25-30 players that pay so imagine you see new game and you look and see only
      30 players in game that's 2 weeks old are u going to pay that game to play ?? :cursing: :?: iguess not :thumbdown:

i already thought of this construction but never found a way to make it work -- and let's face it there are no games that ask entrance money and be successful at the same moment
      Grtz Corrado