Duplicate ressources. Legal multi-account. Fraud.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Duplicate ressources. Legal multi-account. Fraud.

Hello,
    I am playing on 11 universum. I don't know how, but the mass of players duplicates the ressources. What I gained in a week playing hours can get someone in a couple of hours

For Example, player 1234 got a ban for that.
    Player Anonymous, he got ban for pushing but It's impossible that before even without cheating so much even if he bought 1g DM. Just look at the players and draw conclusions.
    Player Crazy today Start game an account and built top3 fleet for nothing.

You can also cheat unnoticed. I have watched Crazy since he founded his account today. He was new so he have noob protection all time. Player Jake, today appeared at most for a few moments. Nothing in this strange if Crazy was not be destroy for Jake will not meet short time after take off noob protection and disappear jake VS Crazy . What was the Jake doing when Crazy cheats and build a fleet? The application itself seems to me. I might as well ask who took the debris from the fight at start on this universe: viper VS dislection dimension VS dislection undetected VS viper . Many player have legal multi-account..
    And please... Do not tell me it's the case. I'm too old for such things. It smells distant.

Many people think I cheat. It's not true. To prove this I delete my account (top3 rank, top2 fleet, most destroyed units of universe). I play for fun, and playing with cheaters is not fun.

Good luck and good fun :)
    Tassidar
  • Nice post Tassidar,

What can we say ? There is some cheaters here and Corrado is doing the best for cleaning up the server.

And I know you're absolutly right about what you said, and I am sad that you leave the server cause as I said, Corrado is taking care of it.

I didnt knew about the "duplicate" ressources... and I am almost sure that Corrado will have a look on it and try to solve the problem.

Finaly, even if you killed my mate (Aleksei) I am sad that you are leaving.

See you,
    Life.
  • we can't just ban every account some of you find suspicious that's not how it works guy's
    everyone of you have the right on a good and fair investigation and to ban a person we have to be 100% sure and not 95% and most of you find anyone that's a place above you a cheater

we have to admit that the fleet-bonus - defense-bonus are not helping in this matter players are looking to it as a way to get fast and relatively easy resources and i have to think about a way how to contain this --- said thing is i give you all a gift and it is used to screw the game :cursing: :?:

for multi it's hard for us to keep track on them we have a little securty for it but its so easy to get around that specially when your f@cker that likes to cheat

we want to have a fair game and for that we do our best

@Tassidar - when you decide to play again we have to talk -- you have resources from the Crazy account and i need it back before you resume the account
    when you dont want to i understand
    Grtz Corrado
  • It's time for me, and my mates, to leave this ridiculous server.

Cheaters are still there (hello Anonymous) after only a ban of 4 days. He's back and still 2nd.

This player was 1st with a good advance even he was under Noob Protection.

So tell me guys, in which univers a player without attacking can be 1st while other players attack people and make ressources ? I am sure that this player had this bug of duplicate ressources/fleet bonnus, and he didn't tell anything to corrado and he kept theese ressources.

Anyway, I am done and I take back my money to this server. When the administrator will be more consciencious and fair, maybee this server will have more than 200 players (only 30 actives btw...)

Have a good life !
  • Hate to see you leave Luciano..

Sorry, wanna spit my heart out corrado, most of above remarks are right. Summary of all issues, with some additions of my own:

Unexpected (W) players

Example: Saki rank #6 in uni 11 has been in (W) for more than 10 days now. I asked him ingame what happened and he told me that corrado allowed him a longer stay in (W) because of a fleet deploy problem and negative res. I would say ok, nice to be protected, but why keep buggy accounts on ? let the player open a new account and put 75k DM on it, so he has a good start !

Fleet bonus - amount

Fleet bonus is far too large.With the time limit of fleet bonus set to 2 days, it is not just for "easy res" , it DECIDES the ranks ! One single fleet bonus is worth more than HoF #2 debris. So people who use DM and play fair, they rise with +443kB to 460kB in two days, 600kB with fleet trade, and +40kB to +120kB in the days in between. People who don't have DM stay (very) low in ranks.

Fleet bonus - multiple times?

Some players.. seem to get around the fleet bonus and fleet trade time limits ? Page back or something ? must be avery simple cheat, I am sure there were (W) players in the first week, that took 2x fleet bonus in 2 days also.. and even now, strange things happen in the ranks. I noticed e.g. tassidar grow 1700kB points within the last 24 hours.

Research lag

Also, I wonder what happened to the research speed setting. It is out of balance. After 2 weeks of gameplay, my Research is green. I can start anything, always. But.. dont wanna wait 3.5 hours for a level 52 armour ! never seen that duration in any speed uni of corrado sofar. I have built a record (!) university 44, research 55-60 everywhere and connected. But the wait is still endless. In uni-10, I can build level 72 armour with university 44 in a few minutes. I did my last expedition level with Instant Research, 17.5 k DM.. and for the next planet I need the same. So.. a new colony costs 35k DM.

Suggestions

1 - I don't know if there are so many cheaters.. and I actually don't wanna pinpoint anyone, sorry I put some questions, tassidar.. but IMHO all problems are caused by the excessive fleet bonus. Lower fleet bonus by a factor 100, and I bet problems disappear. Make the bonus less important for ranks.. and tricks with bonus will also be less done.

2 - please please invest some more in software etc. I'm sure most cheats can be solved, when certain checks are introduced. https is one of them. IMHO, double accounts can be prevented easier when you have a proper identification and login.

3 - DM decides everything, attacks dont. I wanna play, raid planets and rise or keep my rank. Now, I dont rise with any game action, I rise using DM.

4 - copy the research speed setting of uni 10

---

The post was edited 6 times, last by ccxx ().

• On the saki account i helped him wille there was a strange problem that could not be fixed there for he got a new account he created himself and i deleted his old account and gafe him his tech's back he had on the old account - and to give him some time to get back what he lost he got the extra (W) think you all would have apricate this the help i gave him.

For the fleet bonus yes thats to much we tried to solve problem by slowly increase the resources speed will lowering the fleet bonus would be stupid specially for starters
    we have increased the speed again and will keep doing this till numbers are better for the game

research isn't lag the game settings ar lower compared to the other games this is done intentionally and will not be increased - the where set in the settings tread and 40 days no one talked about it to be a problem (resources speed needs to be adjusted for a reason)

for last word when players dont like how we do things here and think the can force me to do things the ar wrong.
    we have had different reasons to give player (a) a 4 day ban and the next player (b) a ban for live
    Grtz Corrado
  • thx corrado for taking measures to make the fleet bonus less important. Miners profit, raiders too and fleeters keep a big fleet bonus, so everyone is pleased with this I think.

The fleet bonus now gives a +443 raise, average mines +80kB (?) and attackers add another 200kB to it now. When mines are 4 levels higher, say.. next week.. the raise game/bonus will be about equal. After that, the game (mining and fleeting) will determine the ranks, not the bonus clicks.

research isn't lag the game settings ar lower compared to the other
    games this is done intentionally and will not be increased - the where
    set in the settings tread and 40 days no one talked about it to be a
    problem (resources speed needs to be adjusted for a reason)

So be it. but honestly I don't think I'll live out level 70 expedition, to make max colonies 35.. Ill probably die before it will finish :D
  • ccxx wrote:

Fleet bonus - multiple times?

Some players.. seem to get around the fleet bonus and fleet trade time limits ? Page back or something ? must be avery simple cheat, I am sure there were (W) players in the first week, that took 2x fleet bonus in 2 days also.. and even now, strange things happen in the ranks. I noticed e.g. tassidar grow 1700kB points within the last 24 hours.

Well yes, you need a cheat right away. See HOF how much I have gotten in that day (or previous) and draw conclusions. Then go to the information about me, see how much I got metal and crystal in the attacks and think again.

As for the changes: I think the ressources already got enough power. Lucky Seven is now more profitable to take, and the eco itself is likely to rise too much;) So I would certainly not increase the extraction.
    Research - With this time you can actually think, I myself have a problem to do 50 expedition, and where 70 ..
  • corrado wrote:

For the fleet bonus yes thats to much we tried to solve problem by slowly increase the resources speed will lowering the fleet
    Corrado, now that the resources have been increased do you have any plans to reimburse the players who have bought Lucky7 and Daily bonus packages in the past?

I personally have spent over 50,000 DM on daily and lucky7 bonuses. These are both now almost 10x better than they were before. Which means had I held on to that DM and spent it now I would have much much more resources then I do now, which seems a bit unfair.

Edit: I also purchased the 50% resource bonus officer twice on top of that.
    IG Username: YungRich (uni11)

#ViscaBarca

USA

The post was edited 1 time, last by YungRich ().

• chronblunts wrote:

Corrado, now that the resources have been increased do you have any plans to reimburse the players who have bought Lucky7 and Daily bonus packages in the past?
    NO this we aint doing -- game is sellted like this and all players have set up there account and now resources increases for all of you the same and players that have used there bonuses have there head start of ther them that dont have the bonuses used

giving players bonuses again would make game more apart like where before
    Grtz Corrado