New Feature: Bounty Hunter

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Feature: Bounty Hunter

What you think about this idea? 8
        I like it (3) 38%
        Interested but not convinced (1) 13%
        Not interested at all (4) 50%
      I have being playing ogame for 14+ years now (on and off) and one feature that I never came across and is something that I believe would be a great is "Bounty Hunter".
      (Alternative name could be "Hit Man", I prefer "Bounty Hunter")

What is a Bounty Hunter?
      Someone that will seek and destroy a player or alliance (from fleet to defence)

How this would be?
      A new page with current rewards would be created
      • In this page we could see the player name or alliance.
      • The type of job (destroy fleet or defence or moon....... or all of it).
      • The reward in resource points and dark matter.
      Any player could increase a reward or create a new bounty. All rewards will have a fee 10% to 15% if public made, although anonymous would be higher fee at 20% to 30%.
      Only the "target" (player or alliance) could pay back to the bounty hunter to be removed from the list.

Example Player A wants to place a target on Player B because (of any reason):

Player A add 500 Metal 250 Crystal and 125 Deuterium as reward public available:
      so he pays the below resources
      500 *1 + 250 *2 + 125 *4 = 1500 resource points

1500*0.9 = 1350 resource (10% fee)

The page would show that

TargetContractorReward PointsDark matter
      BA13500

Another bounty was placed anonymous against player B (totaling 650 after fees and 100 dark matter)
      *btw dark matter no fee.

TargetContractorReward PointsDark matter
      BA
      Anonymous

Let's see the interest and I can finish describe all the details like
      How to collect? and anything else.

This feature will allow players with lower ranks to have them avenged for any reason and also the fleets will be motivated to go to war.
      making the world move around.
    • seems not everyone likes the idea

but like mentioned before you could make a forum topic for a manhunt -- i can make a sub-form for it its made in few min

and maybe then when it is used and we can see the potential of it we could make something in-game for it
      Grtz Corrado
    • corrado wrote:

seems not everyone likes the idea

but like mentioned before you could make a forum topic for a manhunt -- i can make a sub-form for it its made in few min

and maybe then when it is used and we can see the potential of it we could make something in-game for it
      would be nice to get feedback on why people don't like it... to understand if is a misunderstanding or something that can be fixed in the idea.