Offical Uni10 Setup !!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Offical Uni10 Setup !!

Updated -- We told you to start 15e of december while we thought this date was on a friday
      but we found out here in forum that we mistaken by a day therefore we chanced it now by 1 day so game
      will start now Friday 16e of December 2015 at 18:00
      (Gmt+1)

i have now taken the settings of uni8 and only changed the max numbers of planets from 60 to 14 think no limit makes it exhausting to build-up all planets.
      whit 14 there is still much to
      do but its doable !!

Overall Game Speed X 99.999
      Fleet Speed X 50
      Resources speed X 2.000.000.000.000

Percentage of Fleet turned into Debris after an Attack 50 %
      Percentage of Defence turned into Debris after an Attack 10 %

Galaxys 9
      systems 250 Updated
      planets 15

min planets player 1
      max planets player 14
      (for each 2 levels of Expedition Research + 1 colony)

moon chance 20% = light fighter amount 1.000.000
      Jump gate charge 15.min

Max alliance members 5

Minimum period of vacation mode 48 hours max 30 days

Blueprints --No
      Asteroids --No
      Bank -- No

so lets hear what your opinion is -- is this ok ?? or are there things that needs to be chanced !!
      Grtz Corrado
    • On (i) planets, you put fleet and deuterium to raid. Techs are 0 so anyone can take the profit.

When there are less (i) planets because of the max 14 count..

It would be nice, if there was some MORE fleet on (i) planets to raid.. and more bonus deuterium. Above rank 40 is not really worth to fly with the current settings in 8 and 9. You could also choose for gradually increase the amounts of (i) fleets and deuterium, while the game proceeds.
    • ccxx wrote:

On (i) planets, you put fleet and deuterium to raid. Techs are 0 so anyone can take the profit.
      yea sure this way i can give it to players when the dont have to do anything for it Hahah
      ---- tech's wont be disabled that's for sure.

the system relies on inactive planets so the first 21 days of the game there wont be any planet that used to drop fleet/deuterium
      but i belief this is not needed in the first 30days of a game.

the amounts we have to look in to it to see what the best way is to handle this
      Grtz Corrado
    • Hello

for me ii is much to fast.
      Fleet Speed X 50

my opinion are
      overall game speed x 10.000
      fleet speed x 10
      rescource speed x 1.000.000.000

Thats fast enough.
      I hate to send fleet with x.000.000.000.000.000. ships and they need only 5 minutes to the enemy.

With this settings you have to be 24/7 on, to save the mining production.
      You can build the first 48 hours on x planets without any break because your mining production is so high. You don#t need a detailed plan which mines on which planets you need at first. Only mines click, click, new planet, mine click, click, click, new planet, mines click ..............
      I have to work and game a little, I am not a proffesionell gamer.

Edison
    • Edison Trent wrote:

Hello

for me ii is much to fast.
      Fleet Speed X 50

my opinion are
      overall game speed x 10.000
      fleet speed x 10
      rescource speed x 1.000.000.000

Thats fast enough.
      I hate to send fleet with x.000.000.000.000.000. ships and they need only 5 minutes to the enemy.

With this settings you have to be 24/7 on, to save the mining production.
      You can build the first 48 hours on x planets without any break because your mining production is so high. You don#t need a detailed plan which mines on which planets you need at first. Only mines click, click, new planet, mine click, click, click, new planet, mines click ..............
      I have to work and game a little, I am not a proffesionell gamer.

Edison
      I've a job too.. and I love that fast speed, because sometimes I play only 1-2 hours, and I can raid/steal a lot of resources in a short time :P

As long as we've 24 hour fleet save using "light cargo" and deuterium will pay for the travel, we're not game pro's hehe

Tip about the numbers: count in 000.000 groups. One group is a M, two is a B, three is a T, four is a Q. So.. 1.000.000.000.000.000.000 is a T. Makes it less complicated. Also, I use the k for thousands. In Uni-9 I have now 235 kQ points, mine yield is about 1900 kQ metal per day.
    • Edison Trent wrote:

One remark.
      If you vote and the the ranking, you can see the corrado button with old information.

Maybe it is an good think to write the start of universe 10 there.
      yes we will chance that but it have no point in doing that now game opening is to far away sir -- we will make new banners soon and around 1 week before game launches
      we will upload new banners and start advertising on gametoor and arenatop100

potato wrote:

Probably dumb question but i still give it a try...
      is it possible to anticipate uni10 opening? Like 10th december or 5th december whatever
      The wait is killing me :I
      the date is one suits me the best its a time i have all the time to answer questions and help where needed -- and the date 15e is on a Friday so most of you all are home and done working for the weekend so this makes it more fair for the most people (still a lot of you have to work but this is the best option)
      Grtz Corrado
    • all looks good sir, smaller galaxies not sure i think is a good idea, but not too bad at 250 with 9 galaxies. 15 max locations is good enough as well.

speed is fine with me too.

reading through makes me laugh. my thoughts, if it's an (i) or (I) then what ever resources the colony produces is what is there, adding ships to those colonies is lame as well. was this done in uni 9? and if it is going to be done then what server times are these placed and when? when would it start after 30 days. 45 days? if it is done then it should be 100% random, if it is done like 18:00, 12:00, or 06:00 during the week gives me something to complain about :D weekend times are different though except for 06:00, bad time ;)

all is good except the start date, but np i can start a day later
    • potato wrote:

Oh okay...well i dont know if that helps you but 15th December is not a friday, its a thursday!
      my mistake sir chanced it a day to the 16e

BTB wrote:

all looks good sir, smaller galaxies not sure i think is a good idea, but not too bad at 250 with 9 galaxies. 15 max locations is good enough as well.

speed is fine with me too.

reading through makes me laugh. my thoughts, if it's an (i) or (I) then what ever resources the colony produces is what is there, adding ships to those colonies is lame as well. was this done in uni 9? and if it is going to be done then what server times are these placed and when? when would it start after 30 days. 45 days? if it is done then it should be 100% random, if it is done like 18:00, 12:00, or 06:00 during the week gives me something to complain about :D weekend times are different though except for 06:00, bad time ;)

all is good except the start date, but np i can start a day later

simple to see sir look uni9 - statistics - fleet page and scroll down 50 and blow there you see the proof system is online since day 30 of the game and works always and random no set times what so ever so there ar no good and no bad times to find loot and fleet

system needs inactive planets while this is the trigger on what the bot decides to visit -- when planet is picked it places fleet/resources at random between xxx and xxxxxxxx. . . .
      Grtz Corrado
    • yes 15 days and counting guy's - girls we slowly get to the point of starting the new game !!

so please have any wishes to change / improve game settings let us know

we have cleaned up the game so there is little left to do before we open game for registration and start the advertising for the new game
      so plan now is to open game 7 days before the start of uni10 -- when game launches the NOOB-PROTECTION will be reseted so all of you start with 1 week protection.
      Grtz Corrado