Uni10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• like previous years we open a game in December date is set to 15 December

we will start a count back timer in login page soon.

all settings still are open for discussion and a topic to do this will open once timer is in place

grtz corrado
    Grtz Corrado
  • what would everyone think of slower fleet speeds? maybe making it easier for some to keep their fleets? but also it would take longer for the farmers to collect their bounty?

and what about resource speeds? slower than uni9? same? slower might keep the game going longer

A short v mode limit would be nice, 10 days max with a 10 day cooldown? or even a 20 day cool down

How about closer quarters and slower fleets? 3 galaxies max and as we grow maybe open more?

just ideas, i'm in for whatever
  • gohzal wrote:

and what about resource speeds? slower than uni9? same? slower might keep the game going longer
    We gone up in speed till now but i think the new game will not go up in speed so stays the same ore lower

many people including my self have problem whit the always increasing numbers and the 23.879.987.+23 we see now in game !!
    so we have to find a good compromise for it !!!
    Grtz Corrado
  • Even thouhg i'm not activly playing and i don't think i will play in uni 10 these are my opinnions:

(much) slower resource speeds, uni 9 is very confusing, it's very difficult to tell what's much and what isn't.
    geep galaxies relativly small, maybe only 6 galaxies?
    I would keep a fast fleet speed but ships like ifrits should take about 30 seconds to cross 1 system? maybe the same or a bit slower than uni 8.
    limit the planets, having 20+ planets makes it so hard to keep up. i think 15 should be perfect.

but anyway that's what i think would make a good uni but then again i don't think i'll be playing either way, sorry...
  • gohzal wrote:

what would everyone think of slower fleet speeds? maybe making it easier for some to keep their fleets? but also it would take longer for the farmers to collect their bounty?

A short v mode limit would be nice, 10 days max with a 10 day cooldown? or even a 20 day cool down

How about closer quarters and slower fleets? 3 galaxies max and as we grow maybe open more?

just ideas, i'm in for whatever
    Agree with you about shorter v-mode, but I'd like to keep the ship speed on uni-8 speed or uni-9 speed, so I can play more often.

And.. actually, I'd like a game without v-mode. For beginners, there will be much more to raid when planets don't go (v). Also, it would be nice if solar and solar satellites cannot be switched off permanently.. or allow it.. but switch on automatically after a day or so..

Ghozal wrote:

might keep the game going longer

Yes, that's a problem. In 9, I play routine and steady rank #7 for more than a month now.

I much more enjoy the start week of a game !

Suppose.. you'd organize this game in a shorter time: the game is reset e.g. every 1st friday of the month. The winner is proclaimed on the forum.. and the game starts all over again, in a weekend. First day friday, building up, colonize, build fleet, attack.. etc.. in Corrado game, with speed of uni-8, I can reach that point in ca 5 minutes. After some point, the ranks are clear: the best player in the uni will stay #1 within ca two weeks. So, why keep a game on for a year ?

Vinny wrote:

it's very difficult to tell what's much and what isn't.
    Yep.. hehe.. when there are "T" and "B" e.g. 222.132.456T is more clear.. Does not matter to me what mine speed is, as long as there are "T" or "B", or "K" in the numbers.

It would be nice, if Empire Overview, battle reports and spy messages would also show "T" and "B", to make the numbers shorter.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ccxx ().

• a few good ideas but have an issue with the vm deal. shorter definitely not or i can not play. times i have hospital visits and with treatments after a week i am done and sometimes they are longer and i need a few days to a week so i can stay up and get my head clear, and i am sure other people have other things that require more than a week or 2 to deal with too. don't want to work like hell and get a good fleet to have to rebuild it and be knocked back to noob status :* but not my call.

the one month game would be good but think that would have to be a separate server type game but could be fun if you have the time for it. good idea though

the "T"s and "Q"'s i have no idea what the hell they are or how many places over, but i go by counting 10 commas over and if there is numbers there i farm it hehe but don't even know what that equals lmao yeah a dumbass :D
  • we talked about a timed (month / 30-days) uni before and than we decided to not do this - in first seems nice but in the long run there isnt enough potential to sustain it over longer period.

so there for i can tell u that timed uni is not a option !!!
    Grtz Corrado