uni9 vmode bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have expierenced this too, (twice actually) for uni's, 7, 8 and 9, i wanted to make a post but saw bikson already made it.

I went back into v-mode the week after we got the mail, after a week or so i checked back and was out of v-mode so went back in it again. i checked back just now and saw the same, out of v-mode again. Just entered v-mode again. hope i won't get kicked out of it again.
  • IHMO v-mode should be max 3 days anyway. This would prevent players to use v-mode as a way to stall their account, which often happens. This will cause other players to stall their account too.. and before you know, you end up with a blue and (i) uni.

Fleet save on holidays is no real problem. If I send sc from 1 to 9 in uni-9 (ultra) it will fly 292:48:13 h, that is more than 12 days. Just find a place with internet and pull your fleety.. so in fact you need only click 1x in 3 weeks to save your fleet. Defs will be gone after you come back, but if you have nice mines.. there will be a lot of res left to rebuild your defs.
  • Vinny wrote:

I have expierenced this too, (twice actually) for uni's, 7, 8 and 9, i wanted to make a post but saw bikson already made it.

I went back into v-mode the week after we got the mail, after a week or so i checked back and was out of v-mode so went back in it again. i checked back just now and saw the same, out of v-mode again. Just entered v-mode again. hope i won't get kicked out of it again.
    THE SAME THING , TWICE IN UNI 8 , AFTER 2 DAYS VECATION YOU ARE SITTING DUCK :cursing:
  • ccxx wrote:

IHMO v-mode should be max 3 days anyway. This would prevent players to use v-mode as a way to stall their account, which often happens. This will cause other players to stall their account too.. and before you know, you end up with a blue and (i) uni.

Fleet save on holidays is no real problem. If I send sc from 1 to 9 in uni-9 (ultra) it will fly 292:48:13 h, that is more than 12 days. Just find a place with internet and pull your fleety.. so in fact you need only click 1x in 3 weeks to save your fleet. Defs will be gone after you come back, but if you have nice mines.. there will be a lot of res left to rebuild your defs.
    v-mode should be longer than 3 days... ex. you are going on the holidays where you don't want to use internet and be in the game ... it should be max ~2 weeks not 30 days
  • Dcbl wrote:

v-mode should be longer than 3 days... ex. you are going on the holidays where you don't want to use internet and be in the game ... it should be max ~2 weeks not 30 days
    2weeks is to long there are players that just go vmode for the weekend so 14 days is way to long

48H and cooldown of 7 days is just fine -- we chanced it before and we usng this settings now and i think this works . . . .

---------

we hoop to fix the problem whit vmode in the next few days
    Grtz Corrado