V-Mode messages repaired !!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• V-Mode messages repaired !!

Hello . . .

we have repaired the V-mode messages system.

what do this mean is this -- when you are in vmode for 30 days you get a messages from us like this example

corrado wrote:

This email is a reminder that you have an account with the player name Corrado ,On Corrado-Gamme that has gone past the 30 day vacation limit.

You now have ONE week to active your account.

At the end of this 7 day warning, your account will be removed from V-mode and other players will have the ability to farm your account.

Please take action as soon as possible to prevent this from happening.

Have a good day

Corrado-Game.Org
      and like the messages indicates after the 7 days the accounts are set to active (V-mode lifted)

this counts for all the games and all players that where longer than 30 days in v-mode have gotten this email today !!

Grtz Corrado
    • This email is a reminder that you have an account with the player name cobra,On Corrado-Gamme that has gone past the 30 day vacation limit.
      You now have ONE week to active your account.
      At the end of this 7 day warning, your account will be removed from V-mode and other players will have the ability to farm your account.
      Please take action as soon as possible to prevent this from happening. How can there been gone 30 days whwn i put acc in v mode: The vacation mode is turned on. Have to be on vacation at least until: 19. Sep 2016, 23:49:22
      after my calculation i put it in v mode the 17 sept. and today is the 20 , i get it to 3 days not 30

cobra