Build amount uni9

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Build amount uni9

When ever i build a large number of fleet it always comes down to such a number as

example: 1.999.999.999.890.334
    and that while i typed in
    example: 2.000.000.000.000.000

and when ever i wanna build those remaining ships.. they wont add to the number and it just stays like that...it is anoying
    maby any fix to that?
  • That's good ! The game is rounding on floats instead of messing around with integers and rounding errors..

I've another little issue.. :D can't find BIG planets in uni 9.. it's all around 800-1200 on position 5, main planet is 1250. I estimate a planet will need around 1600-1700 fields to play >3 months :P and THAT is a level 80 terraformer.. :P

ccxx
  • This is day #2 for me, maybe I'm gonna break down 6 of my 16 colonies below 1100 tomorrow
    All my collies are position 4,5,6

I havent' built silo's yet.. tuned storage to 1 week yield of mines 140/141 met. 100 fields. I have not built a full research laboratory everywhere (should be 60). Nevertheless, most planets are >60% filled after.. 1,5 days gameplay. e.g. 800/1100. That's 300 fields to use without terraformer. Suppose a Silo 80 will be needed, there's 220. Storage goes up from 100 to 200 fields.. 120 left, which is 30 levels of mines. 141- 170. Current record is 161. It will be 170 next week. Suppose you've university 70. A metal mine level 200 WITH the storage on your main planet will be.. a quite claustrofobic enterprise 8) involving.. a LOT of terraformer.. or release buildings (break down University 69 ? hehe)

Specialize planets :huh:

Planets in 9 are smaller than planets in 8 :thumbsup: I rest my case

ccxx

The post was edited 3 times, last by ccxx ().

• ccxx wrote:

Specialize planets

Planets in 9 are smaller than planets in 8 I rest my case
    Hahah your absolute right about that -- why shut we have a building like teraformers when we never use them.

During the setup players pointed this to me that is shut be fun to do your best to get the right planet and that the use of tera-formers shut be include
    and like using missiles in game i thought this would be cool.

the upgrade of speed we totally forgotten all this things but the belong to the game even when things go as fast as in uni9 -- we belief it makes it more challenging and
    that's what you all like about corrado-game/Ogame
    Grtz Corrado
  • @ccxx you're going about it all wrong, you only need research lab and university on 1 planet, the research speed is so fast you don't need lab on any other planets.
    you do not need silo since the ipm's in the silo's are not enough to make even a small dent in your defense. it literally is a waste of time to try and blow up any defence in uni 9 with ipm's. your sotrages only need to be 40 each, max (so 120 fields total)

then you don't really need solar plant, sure it will help but you don't really need it because of all the sats ;)

shipyard 30 and robot factory 21 is high enough.

I'm currently using 890 field on all my colonies and have enough left to last for years.

EDIT:
    I even have lvl 25 robot, lvl 25 uni and lvl 25 lab for terror drones on all colo's. so more than enough space (with lvl 60 terra)
  • "because of all the sats"

Wrong. sats weaken the defens of a planet and when you're attacked.. you could end up with a noob planet for several hours.

Asteroids were announced (?) I havent seen any yet..

btw a 25 robot is kinda small. I've 48 atm,with 64 nano. I did NOT count the >100 fields needed for that, in above calcs.

@corrado np I'll adjust my game.. it was just a remark, it seems not to be scaled.. guess: vinny proposed it :P :P :D