Harvesting DFs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i would like these resources returned please, 2 hits and that df is mine from the moon and colony. i can only send 2 rec at this and will take 32 years to do it and i will be dead probably in another few years, too old to keep clicking for the next 2 weeks :P

awesomescreenshot.com/04c64hfia9

have to add this or ask this, why does it send all the recyclers and now what is actually needed to pick up a df? if 1,457,000,000,000,000,000 are needed it will send everything that i have and that may be he issue with the bug. just asking if it could be.

right now i can't see why i would want to play and make hits if i can't get my df because it is part of the profit and why i want to make the hit.

this bug goes back a few months and should be fixed, rather pointless like i said above to play when a critical part of the game is not functioning properly. i am just starting out and i can see from the hof section that df is a joke but to me at this stage it is important ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by BTB ().

• now i have 3 big df's i can't recycle and fleet loss isn't covered without the df and enough for me, if this gets fixed when the new server comes out and i have time to play i will return, not that anyone would care hehe but right now i can't play like this.

thanks and take care!
  • guys, seriously, just don't use the harvest link, just click on the planet or moon for what ever mission, then when sending the fleet change the destination to debris and on the next page select recycle.

i know it doesn't fix the bug but the game would be playable and it takes 5 more seconds, so just learn to plan it when attacking if you think that's a problem.

Please tell me you actually thought of this?
  • lol bud, glad to see you are stil around.

to answer your question yeah wouldn't bother me but i did that and a popup appeared and said something like unable to serve the planet or colony. got that same popup on my df several times repeatedly and that's when i came in and posted.
  • it's true, we never did figure out why, maybe as a temp fix just send all recs, I'm not currently playing, though i am checking the forums every now and than (and i login a bit more because of the v-mode bug) but maybe if i decide to play again give it an other crack ;)

maybe someone else knows why this is happening?
  • i believe you tried, if any site other than this one trust me i would have said yeah right.

i did try to send all the recyclers, even tried sending all the fleet, and one of the things is it does send all he rec when i was going after df's to build the fleet up to raid inactives :) i did get up to rank 172 in under 72 hours but was still meaningless hehe i was so far behind it was a futile attempt but was fun trying.

i have no idea what to say but before posting i did try to get the df every way i could and couldn't get any of the 3. if there was anything i could tell you i would ;(
    definitely pass it on but i can't.
  • I don't, Vinny.. this bug has been around since uni-2 or so, I've reported it years ago when I was a tester

vinny wrote:

don't use the harvest link, just click on the planet or moon for what ever mission, then when sending the fleet change the destination to debris and on the next page select recycle.

Accurate. As far as I know.. this is the ONLY way to get the debris in Corrado game !! When I click the debris.. it sends 2 ships :whistling: