IPM's in uni-8 too easy, propose bashing rule 10 attacks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You don't want a max per player ? ok.. other solutions are..

- increasing the price of IPM
    - limiting the total IPM attacks per day
    - silo can contain only half when IPMs are built
    - decrease IPM attack strength
    - get rid of ABM, IPM and silos
    - ASTEROIDS

we have to see what the best solution i think it shut be found in

- increase price
    - lower silo size

we already increased price of missiles before but we can do this once more no problem
    Grtz Corrado
  • corrado increasing the price of missiles or decreasing the capacity of silos is bullshit, sorry but it won't stop the IPM bashing

there needs to be a limit on how many IPM attacks you are allowed to do each 24 hours for 1 planet

else nothing will change

if you can still make 42 IPM attacks on the defense of a miner even higher prices for IPMs won't lower your win
  • DiEnd wrote:

corrado increasing the price of missiles or decreasing the capacity of silos is bullshit, sorry but it won't stop the IPM bashing

there needs to be a limit on how many IPM attacks you are allowed to do each 24 hours for 1 planet

else nothing will change

if you can still make 42 IPM attacks on the defense of a miner even higher prices for IPMs won't lower your win
    Ah I get it now, you have some butt hurt cause someone flattened your ass, who did you piss off? Maybe you flapped your trap a bit too much and the end result was the IPMs
  • or maybe i did nothing and ogame (former corado) just had some issues and thought it would be funny to reduce defense to 0 because he couldn't get through it with his ships to get not even a daily res production ;)

like i said as long as IPM attacks aren't limited there is no reason at all to build defense
  • Ev1l_EyE wrote:

Ok, do away with them, limit them, do whatever, but if you do you'd have to balance it, if a miner is not allowed to retaliate then a fleeter is not allowed to profit from bashing your defenses.
    No ABM, IPM and silos will just be fine if 0% defense goes into DF
    IPM is already not balanced, it is too cheap and too unlimited. If corrado does nothing, the inbalance of IPMs will get worse when mines get bigger and IPM stays the same price. In a few weeks, uni-10 will be a shooting game for noobs raiding planets... without any risk. Like it happened in uni-8.

Maybe an option is to only allow IPM on planets of players that have attacked you last 24hrs ? Then revenge will be allowed.. but raiding with IPM's becomes impossible.

@particle we agree about the asteroids.. that is why I put a smiley :D
  • limit the amount of attacks will never happen -- its a part of the game and in rare occasions you need to have the opportunity to attack more than just 6 or 10 times
    when you decide to attack a fleet on turtle planet and you need to brake down a part of the defense to get it you dont want a limit on the amount of attacks

the only way to keep the missiles intact for those that some day want to use them is to increase the price so the wont get any profit on daily produce resources

to test this out i have increased the cost of missiles in uni10 only for now!!

metal old: 12.500 --- new: 17.500
    crystal old: 2.500 --- new 7.500
    deuterium old: 10.000 --- new 15.000

lets see what happens -- if this isn't enough we can easily increase once more
    Grtz Corrado