Asteroids-Mod 2.0 (uni8 only)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ccxx wrote:

Hi @corrado,

The system messages about asteroids can be switched off please. Now all players get this from the Asteroid bot 2x per day

14. 2016, 19:01:25
      Asteroid Bot
      Asteroid News

Asteroids seen in all Galaxies !!

Targeted are inactive planets(players) and on these targets huge amounts of Fleet/Deuterium can be found.
      so hurry up, go search for these huge bonuses, and expand your Empire !

We all buzzy expanding our empire using asteroids now :D X( :P
      Sorry sir for you it's clear yes but you're not alone in game hahaha new players need also be inform on when system activates
      Grtz Corrado
    • Vinny wrote:

@ccxx but that's the thing, if you get enough resources from the asteroids you shouldn't have to go and farm other people, the asteroids should give more than what the rockets cost and a nice extra for the effort. lowering the cost of rockets instead of raising the reward is the wrong way around.
      No farming ?? Come on that's a joke right.. you dont want a noob uni fillled with players waiting for asteroids to give them DM and deut and make them owners doing nothing ?? with the current amounts you cannot make any real profit from these silly asteroids anyway. Even when you would 10x the amount. It's small - at least for rank #19 it is small - maybe when you are a startup..

Parachuting 2,8 kT deuterium is nice on a startout planet, with nothing else.

Maybe asteroids should work for (W) players only.

corrado wrote:

ccxx wrote:

Hi @corrado,

The system messages about asteroids can be switched off please. Now all players get this from the Asteroid bot 2x per day

14. 2016, 19:01:25
      Asteroid Bot
      Asteroid News

Asteroids seen in all Galaxies !!

Targeted are inactive planets(players) and on these targets huge amounts of Fleet/Deuterium can be found.
      so hurry up, go search for these huge bonuses, and expand your Empire !

We all buzzy expanding our empire using asteroids now :D X( :P
      Sorry sir for you it's clear yes but you're not alone in game hahaha new players need also be inform on when system activates
      Ok yeah vinny told me in #18. When the message comes when the fake fleeties are set ready on the (i) planets :P :P all fine with me.. nice info :thumbup:
    • I think its more about about the worth of that mod.
      You're right, that waiting for Aster. instead of farming would be the wrong way ... but the mod, actually, is totally senseless.
      Getting ressources for a attack u interceptered which you're producing in less a few seconds isn't something usefull.

U have to repair buildings and anti missles and getting nothing usefull is making the mod totally useless.
      Yesterday i got 45 messages only from asteroids ... had to repair or rebuild rockets but nothing more.

So I think this should be a reward for active players, but acutally it is still annoying ... so there have to be a kind of reward for be online and rebuild rockets. Otherwise u can deactivate the mod.
    • ccxx wrote:

No farming ?? Come on that's a joke right.
      That's not what i said, or at least what i meant, what i meant was you should not have to farm to MAKE UP FOR the loss you made because of the asteroids. Asteroids shouldn't replace farming but at the very least they should give you enough resources to build more rockets than you lost because of it.
    • we increased the Deut to be earned after successfully defend against asteroids

Min amount was 100T increased to 450T

Max amount was 150 increased to 850T

And want to say again after the complaints here -- killing game is easy just put a ridiculous number and game is completely destroyed in matter of one hour

like told before i prefere to increase slowly so we don't spoil game and make game unplayable for you all !!
      Grtz Corrado
    • The corrado tax collectors come in a.t.m, vinny won't like this one :P

Since yesterday I get this kind of message

"All of the asteroids have been intercepted, and you receive -3585042668511370752 Deut."

...minus 3.5kT deuterium received... on a moon with no res, no deut appears.

On a planet, the amount would be subtracted instead of added.. dunno
    • i am trying to get a hold on songoku but we miss each other the whole time -- so will try to contact him today

thing is we have set the max to get DM to this

85.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 but in game you never get more than this 688.255.410.539.282.944 or even stranger like this -688.255.410.539.282.944

i hoop to get a hold on him today
      Grtz Corrado
    • It works sir but you have to intercept all incoming Asteroids when you only missed one Asteroids you get messages like this:

Asteroid Attack 25000822156001810 asteroids were intercepted but a remaining of 63698037965784318 have hit the planet.The asteroids have done a total of 709 Damage to Robot Factory at 1:1:1 [P]

When you do defense against all of the Asteroids you get messages like this:

Asteroid Attack All of the asteroids have been intercepted, and you receive 151 DM. on 1:1:1 [P].

Asteroid Attack All of the asteroids have been intercepted, and you receive 8.1983475E+20 Deut on 1:1:1[P].

it can how ever happen some times you did intercept all of the Asteroids but get this messages:

Asteroid Attack All of the asteroids have been intercepted.

Grtz Corrado