Asteroids-Mod 2.0 (uni8 only)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asteroids-Mod 2.0 (uni8 only)

as we speak sonoku started to rework the asteroids mod to the new version 2.0

chances to make ar as followed

Missiles-Network

-- network will attach 1 (planet/moons) per 1 tech levels we look to get around 95% of your planet/moons guarded by the network

Asteroids

-- Asteroids will not attack the the highest Metal-Mine /Crystal-Mine/Deuterium-Mine (only the highest of them the rest will be targeted)
      -- Asteroids the amount of asteroids is increased before you would not see more than 7000 of them now it can go up to 110.000.000.000.000.000 <***>

<***> The Health-points of buildings ar increased to match the incoming numbers of asteroids

Asteroids -inactive Event

-- the inactive part of the mod attacks planets/moon and drops there Deuterium/Fleet in Random order
      -- when the mod is active all players get a message - when you recieved the messages you can search for deut and fleet.

Grtz Corrado
    • If this is the maximum amount of asteroids: 200.000.000.000.000.000

I think this amount 200.000.000.000.000.000 should be needed to destroy 1 level of a building. if you stop only 1 of those 200.000.000.000.000.000 asteroids, your building should have 1% left.
      Personally I think that's a flaw in asteroid mod V1, 1 attack should never be enough to immediately destroy a building.

EDIT:

I also notices lvl 60 missle silo (which is quite high) lets you store: 150.000.000.000.000.000 interceptor rockets, so having 200.000.000.000.000.000 asteroids in 1 attack is at the very least 50.000.000.000.000.000 too much. having level 80 missle silo is impossible.

For the lower level people missle silo level 50 is already going to cost you quite a bit (lvl 50 holds 125.000.000.000.000.000)
    • mod is alive !!

and we still need some time to tweak the hole thing --- in few days mod will be installed and you can make yourself familiar with the Missiles Network

build up your silos and attach all planets and moons you can

once that's done we start really slow to not freak you all out start will not be more than 500 asteroids and this number will slowly increase over time
      Grtz Corrado
    • we just copy over the mod and the parts belong to it to uni8

this also includes the new tech in game Missiles-Network

voor every lv of this tech you're able to attach a extra building to the missiles-network -so it's now time to investigate this new tech to the roof i already saw player with lv 60
      Grtz Corrado
    • The first Part of the mod attacking online players just started ! for now we only attack online players so this way you don't have to be afraid that you loose all
      kind of buildings when you're offline !

------

around 20:00 we will start the first asteroid event--- from then on you will have this event every day and you will be notified in game with a system messages .

------

in the weekend we will see for an extra point in which we can start an event
      Grtz Corrado
    • This afternoon 2 planets and 1 moon where hit with 100.000.000.000.000.000 asteroids. On the defended planets I have 142.000.000.000.000.000 missiles.

These settings seem a little…. euuhm.. heavy.. I need about 400T deuterium to rebuild the missiles, while I've not seen more than 3T gain after a succesfull attack.

Ok, these are just settings and I hope you change them.

But I have found some more issues, that are important before this mod can be activated.

===== There is no information in the asteroid message for succesfully defended attacks. I put n a ticket for that. I really want to know, where the hit was because I have 34 planets. I want to know how much deuterium or DM i gain from it. Like it was in uni-5

===== One planet was part of my research network, the other was not. I have not seen difference after the attack, missiles were NOT rebuilt also when planet is connected

===== Please leave moons out, with these settings. I lost a robo 30, that is nothing but I do not want to loose jumpgates or lanx on a moon when I do not expect it. I cannot defend on a moon with silo 57, that would cost me a day res.

===== The event does not seem to work. Between 12:00 and 13:00 I have not seen no extra deuterium on (i) planets

Corrado wrote:

The first Part of the mod attacking online players just started ! for now we only attack online players so this way you don't have to be afraid that you loose all
      kind of buildings when you're offline !

With the current settings, buildings will get lost while people are online ? So… players will go off line. Do we want players to go off line, corrado ? :D
    • ccxx wrote:

===== The event does not seem to work. Between 12:00 and 13:00 I have not seen no extra deuterium on (i) planets

Indeed there was no some huge amount of deuterium on the (i) planets and moons, however there was a quite substancial amount of fleet on some of them. I personally found at least 10 of them.
      I m sure the deut number will surely rise.. But u can destroy the fleet on them. I had varying profits of 10.000 T - 30.000 T metal and cristal of off them.

And the part about the information about the attacks.. That would certainly be helpfull :D
    • the cords and info not seen in messages is already noted its mis config from songoku -- while inactives have these info but he forgot to add it to the active part as well.
      ===========
      event works checked and it works -- we still working on the amounts of deut it shut leaf its increased so this evening we will see how it behaves -- its simple to flood the game whit res it's harder to find the right balance.

==========
      never thought about the price of rockets that's right so will lower the price so the arnt that expensive 8o (edited price lowered by factor 10)

==========

the network gives 1 update per hour -- it's set so that a lv50 silo 125.000.000.000.000.000 is filled in 24h :thumbsup:

==========

And no moons will not be excluded from attacks - network is a nice help to refill your lost rockets but in theory it will not happen that same location get attacked
      when you're online .but since you only get attacked when you're online it's a small effort to refill with hand after attack this is also why system only attacks you when you're online so no surprises when you're back online
      Grtz Corrado
    • Ichigo wrote:

ccxx wrote:

Indeed there was no some huge amount of deuterium on the (i) planets and moons, however there was a quite substancial amount of fleet on some of them. I personally found at least 10 of them.
      I m sure the deut number will surely rise.. But u can destroy the fleet on them. I had varying profits of 10.000 T - 30.000 T metal and cristal of off them.

And the part about the information about the attacks.. That would certainly be helpfull :D

event attacks 100 inactives -- but this event only delivers stuff it don't destroys anything on the targets :D

for the evening event the amount of deut is set between 100t and 50t Deut
      Grtz Corrado
    • ahaa thx for the adjustment to missile price and for repairing the research network, corrado.. at least (most times) I don't need to harvest for missiles.. :P

looking forward to more adjustments.. especially the message.. By the way what does this message mean ?

The asteroids have done a total of 799 Damage to Moon base at 7:15:5[M]

How many damage points can a moon base take.. and what happens if the moon is fully built with no space ? and a moon base (4 positions) gets destroyed ?
    • Hi @corrado,

The system messages about asteroids can be switched off please. Now all players get this from the Asteroid bot 2x per day

14. 2016, 19:01:25
      Asteroid Bot
      Asteroid News

Asteroids seen in all Galaxies !!

Targeted are inactive planets(players) and on these targets huge amounts of Fleet/Deuterium can be found.
      so hurry up, go search for these huge bonuses, and expand your Empire !

We all buzzy expanding our empire using asteroids now :D X( :P
    • corrado wrote:

never thought about the price of rockets that's right so will lower the price so the arnt that expensive 8o (edited price lowered by factor 10)

No that is the worng way around, you shouldn't lower the cost of rockets you should up the amount of resources from asteroids. It makes no sense to make rockets cheaper but the cost of everything else stays the same. this means asteroids are still shitty since you get absolutely nothing useful from them. I know you said they'll have more resources over time. but all we are getting is a few T resources from each hit. in 5 seconds I've got a few THOUSANDS of T's resources. 1 min and i have a few TENS OF THOUSANDS OF T.
    • Vinny wrote:

@ccxx it is so you know when to hunt for them, when that message shows it means the inactive planets have gotten resources and fleet.
      thx for the answer.. i did not know that timing.

By the way check out some i's.. yesterday night i took the trouble to spy about 100 of them.. got 800kT res from little fleet crashes (I did 25 or so)

btw I don't see any deuterium on i's. Maybe the number is set too low

Vinny wrote:

corrado wrote:

No that is the worng way around, you shouldn't lower the cost of rockets you should up the amount of resources from asteroids. It makes no sense to make rockets cheaper but the cost of everything else stays the same. this means asteroids are still shitty since you get absolutely nothing useful from them. I know you said they'll have more resources over time. but all we are getting is a few T resources from each hit. in 5 seconds I've got a few THOUSANDS of T's resources. 1 min and i have a few TENS OF THOUSANDS OF T.
      hmm.. I'd like to rebuild missiles immediately, not wait for an hour (like it was, 80kT cristals or so), dont wanna attack or harvest just because of the silly asteroid protection. For me incoming asteroids are irrelevant. I can build my silo 57 anywere, np... but don't wanna spend time in game on silly asteroids.