Corrado/Vinny cheaters :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Corrado/Vinny cheaters :)

to let you know.. ur 99.99% is freaking wrong -.- fleet reloader wtf...

cause i traded in the juggers for resources and farmed some res which i showed vinny do you think its bugged or not he said dont think so no...and i gained points with those res...im banned lel

well i wish you good luck with the fleet reloader..would be kinda retarded that its only in uni8 then and not other uni's. ( which reminds me some one said uni6 or 7 there was a cheater not long ago lmao ) so throw your onlu uni8 right in the trash can.....

but good job banning me on grounds ur not even sure off (Y) props to you corrado.

maby next time show some proof of the person who is cheating before you THINK he is lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darkness ().

• Darkness wrote:

to let you know.. ur 99.99% is freaking wrong -.- fleet reloader wtf...

cause i traded in the juggers for resources and farmed some res which i showed vinny do you think its bugged or not he said dont think so no...and i gained points with those res...im banned lel

well i wish you good luck with the fleet reloader..would be kinda retarded that its only in uni8 then and not other uni's. ( which reminds me some one said uni6 or 7 there was a cheater not long ago lmao ) so throw your onlu uni8 right in the trash can.....

but good job banning me on grounds ur not even sure off (Y) props to you corrado.

maby next time show some proof of the person who is cheating before you THINK he is lol

First of man i Ban No one without proper proof !! --- the 99.99% is of what i have proof to u sir)))

i seen your transport to "eagel" -- than on that account the resources where dubled some times to get the desired amount ,and eagel send to "nomad867"

where you how surprisingly attacked him

so please don't insult me stop your childish ignorance and admit you done it !!
      Grtz Corrado
    • o really? that was me? o gtfo.. lol same ip i assume randomly right?

and it's not like i dont probe anyone right... i wonder who u ban next since more people attacked accounts who were "hacked"
      but ill wont mention names.. lol keep up the sharad xD really vinny ur talking? always on the same line as corrado..wonder who is kissing more butt...and keeping my dignity? really i am here.
      i aint cheating i aint doubling or what ever so gtfo...probing every active player..seeing res makes me a cheater? if i attack him or her lol... gg

shove that dignity right up your ass and try not to talk soo much vinny.

@ corrado good job proving i attacked planets with resources makes me a cheater lmao... gave every fking res back which i farmed of a "cheater" yet im the cheater XD
      u got no ground on banning me prove its me who is doubling and fine u wont hear me @ all. But you cant obviously...now gl vinny being nr1 :) like always...not strange @ all right