Uni settings and farming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uni settings and farming

Helo, I am new by this game but not new in OGame.

I play since 7 days here (yes I am out of noob protection :( ).

I love the game without DM but the settings here in Uni 8 are really not good (fo me).

Are all Unis so quick?

I would prefer a setting of:
      Mins speed 10-50x
      Speed fleeet 3-5

Higher speed fleets make no sin for me.
      If you can fly in a few minutes from one end of the galaxy to the end, it is only for miner good.

In 3 days I can phalanx the hole Uni without any problems.

The biggest problem is to check the digits. 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 or is it 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000?

Do you have plans for such a slow Uni in the next tme?

Are someone else interested in such a Universe?

Edison Trent

EDIT Part two

After 24 hours out of noob protection I was visited 100 times by place 3 and 7!
      Iraks to kill my deff and then attack with fleet.

Please tell noting about saving, the main fleet is save.nd yes it is an WARGAME, I know.
      Planets (15 from 31) are attacked, most of them 5 time. In summary 100 attacks!
      Only a 1/2 day production was there, not more!!!

It needs really skin to kill small players in this way.

But so on, it is really funny to play with ~30 active players in an Universe.
      It makes no sin to play this Uni.
      The big players have so much fleet that it is unpossible to get bigger. If they kill your defence for a 1/2 day production, what can we do. Nothing.

Edison Trent
    • Hello Vinny

you are right. If I am good I can get bigger.

Your second point is correct and this I can accept, of course.

But no 5 (AGR) and no 7 (Jereros) attact me!
      Both have 100x more points in building, that includes mines.
      And the attacked me for my 1/2, maybe 3/4 day production.
      I think they produce the stolen ress in 6-8 hours on there own planets.

This is not so funny.
      I am still waiting the next days. Maybe 100 attacks are just the beginning. :)

Edison
    • I'm playing in uni 7, the uni is half a year old and there is this one noob that keeps attacking me for less than my daily resources. i've created an enourmous def on all planets and this nub still keeps comming it annoys the SHIT out of me. but i'm still #1 so IN HIS FACE! xD