some little improvements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• some little improvements

Buildingpage:
      - You can now add a number in the box manually -so you dont have to hit + many times.
      - The Minus (-) button is working.
      - The Dismantle is working.
      - You can now add 20 buildings at a time.

Bonus:
      still under construction - hoop to finish today

- 1 days hideout will have a cooldown of 48H
      -2 days hideout will have a cooldown of 96H
      Grtz Corrado
    • I think all hideout cooldowns should be 24 hours AND when in hideout you should not be able to relocate planets.

let me explain:
      in 24 hours everyone can search for the player his planets, it is more than enough time to find all planets (or simply use player search), since the whole point of the cool down is to let others have a chance to find your planets and get at you.

Then if a player is in hideout he should not be allowed to move his planets, if you have found a players planets in the 24 hour cooldown (or just before he goes into hiding) you know where the planets are and can continue doing what ever you want with it.

So personally I think that would be the best solution.
    • all sites i have played cooldown was 3-5 days after 1 of hiding, 7 days after 2 or 3. no reason to hide like that unless you are going for a particular target, too much of an advantage.

most sites offer immunity as well, great in the event of work or family situations. 3 days of immunity which you can not attack or be attacked then 7-14 days before you can do it again, again lengths are different by site.

it' not just being able to see where the colonies are, faster to see activity and lanx too. too much advantage when you are hiding, you are a better player than that to need hideout all the time ;)
    • I know, i don't use hideout, well i use it now, these 2 weeks since I'm not at home and have some irregular time but that's only untill the new year begins. anyway i think the hideout was really frustrating but to me 1 day cool down would be enough, lanxing, seeing activity etc isn't such a bigger problem when the planets are hidden, it just takes time to get used to do it slightly different.

but yeh i just think having 1 day hideout and 2 days cooldowns is a bit strange, i'd keep it 1:1 then (and 2:2) but oke if the rest thinks the times are fine as they are now I can't complain either :P but maybe it's a bit expensive then? but that's a whole different discussion.

what do you think about being able to relocate planets when in hideout @BTB how is that taken care of in other games?
    • mod still under construction but Songoku is of for the holidays

mod will have cool down 1-2 days. (no matter what someone els haves)

during hideout planet will be fixed -- but during cooldown you can move planets

so this is how it will work --- now timer isnt starting but timers work so depending what you used the time to us again will be 1-or 2 days

so we need to wait till songoku finishes his work
      Grtz Corrado
    • It's great corrado, cooldown is fine and the fixed planets is even hetter :D

I've got an other issue though the phalanx isn't working as i'm used to, dor20 explained it to me and apperently it now works as follows: if a deploy goes from A to B then you will only spot the deploy on B. If you phalanx A this deploy does not show up.

I'm slowly getting used to it but i've noticed some people are finding it diffucult (specially since it hasn't been announced.

After working wit it i think it isn't such a bad thng but it will make stuff a whole lot kore diffucult (which is also good).

But i wonder what other platers think of it.
    • corrado wrote:

mod will have cool down 1-2 days. (no matter what someone els haves)
      i have to correct my self in this one

1 day hideout -- 48H cool-down
      2 day hideout -- 96H cool-down

the planx is now made so that its the same as in ogame this way we have a good base and most of
      the players out there that cam from ogame to faster game like 99% of us have done know how plax works

guide for reverence is the be found here: ogame.wikia.com/wiki/Sensor_Phalanx
      Grtz Corrado
    • My reasoning for deploy change, besides aligning with ogame,

deploys are an important escape method when you're being hunted. what if someone has bigger faster fleet in system and your fleet is on a planet for some reason. just going to your own moon can be forced recalled, sniff the recall time and blind phalanx back.

you can get ships and res out of a planet without the task of goign to your moon first. deploy is a 1-way cloaked transport mission when sent to a moon that stays alive.
      Dor20 - UNI7 & UNI8
      Corrado Game Contributer