Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• corrado -

Posted the thread Fleet Speeds upgrade Tutorial.

Thread
    We have searched for the fleet speeds after some requests so we made a list to show you what you need to research to speed u a specific ship/fleet. (Fleet speed is also depended on the game speed.)

Combustion Engine Upgrade per Lv 0.1 * Light

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Vote Reward.

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Verarsche.

Hahaha many read and no one answers to a cheater - you're one of the players that send me a complaint for everything you posted a ticket for suspected cheating 12 times in 1 year. . . . so for someone that's is so paranoid on cheating of someone else…
  • Goku -

Posted the thread Verarsche.

Thread
    So people I really feel a bit deceived by CorradoI was ranked # 1 in Fleet, Research, Defense and will be spared if I attacked an Active player ... and his reasoning was that it was a bug because there were too many ress he had .... hm seriously in the…
  • ccxx -

Posted the thread Make it possible to combat-sim your own stuff.

Thread
    One option I've always missed in the combat simulator............ That is..... a possibility to preset the simulator to your own defenses or fleet. It can be done in 2 ways: - add an option to the simulator to add own things, or - allow to spy…
  • ccxx -

Liked corrado’s post in the thread Halloween 2018.

Like (Post)
    bonus.png We want to celebrate this nice event with you all - Summer is definitely over and Autumn is slowly closing in so we at Corrado-Game hoop to see you all back behind your Pc/Mobile device (where you belong ).
    We have a Bonus of 30% for all
  • corrado -

Posted the thread Halloween 2018.

Thread
    bonus.png We want to celebrate this nice event with you all - Summer is definitely over and Autumn is slowly closing in so we at Corrado-Game hoop to see you all back behind your Pc/Mobile device (where you belong ).
    We have a Bonus of 30% for all
  • adelavn -

Replied to the thread Why account Ii will hve Big fleet on planet ?.

• corrado -

yes it is a feature of the game it's to give you all something to do
  • adelavn -

one example : PlayercardMah Foxy Boi Apple [2:119:12]- * Username * Home planet * Alliance * Buildings * 2.427.857.832.998.913.397.751.808 * 378 * Research * 966.300.800 * 405 * Fleet * 4.053.309.188.095.007.026.897.332.731.904 * …
  • adelavn -

Posted the thread Why account Ii will hve Big fleet on planet ?.

Thread
    I see some account inactive Ii , some time have big amount fleet on planet ? It's a feature of games or some one bug's Games ?? ;(
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Ask something.

Hello sir did send you messages back n support please check that and get back to me
  • Riuru -

Posted the thread Ask something.

Thread
    How destroy planets? i cant find it
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Planet HideOut.

• LegendBaby -

Replied to the thread Planet HideOut.

Planet hideout active for name planet or moon don't see and mouse cursor planet lines hover planet detail information see. Added attachments. corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…1899c39cffb3a7337beb982a2corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…1899c39cffb3a7337beb982a2
  • LegendBaby -

Posted the thread Planet HideOut.

Thread
    Hi Guys, Uni 14 Planet Hideout 7 hours last time for end. Have a bug. Attached pictures.corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…1899c39cffb3a7337beb982a2corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…1899c39cffb3a7337beb982a2
  • corrado -

Posted the thread Premium Trader Translated.

Thread
    We added translation to the trader this is done by using google-translate so when you have any improvements to the text or is it completely of ,please let us know and we wile to correct it we want to translate all mods in game but want to do it one…