Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Building, Shipyard, Research and Defense broken.

stramge - i placed your account in vmode for 2days
  • DiEnd -

thanks corrado :) but right now i encountered another bug when i try to enter vacation mode i get the following message Information While building or moving fleets you will not be able to enter vacation mode. funny thing is no…
  • corrado -

loged in your account to see for my self and all is ok now sir
  • DiEnd -

only thing i can say is error is still there
  • corrado -

• DiEnd -

Posted the thread Building, Shipyard, Research and Defense broken.

Thread
    Error:Message: Division by zero File: /home/corrado/domains/corrado-game.org/public_html/twelve/cache/e88894992eb87059dcf5c1c7914127cb97aacd28.file.buildings_overview.tpl.php Line: 229 URL: twelve.corrado-game.org/game.php?page=buildings PHP-Version:
  • DiEnd -

Replied to the thread Yes finally where back !.

and right now nearly everything is broken in uni 12 :D
  • corrado -

Liked ccxx’s post in the thread Yes finally where back !.

Like (Post)
    Ahh yesss !! :thumbsup: great Thx @corrado for all the effort to get the game up and running again !! :rolleyes: grtzz popeye/SPQR
  • corrado -

Liked ahiko’s post in the thread Yes finally where back !.

Like (Post)
    Hi great to see it's back online. But I noticed that clocks for premium users and newbie protection didn't stop with the server crash. Are you considering on extending these clocks or giving some DM as compensation, because it was almost 2 days offline
  • ccxx -

Liked corrado’s post in the thread Yes finally where back !.

Like (Post)
    searched the old and the new server benchmarks and add pic blow whit the 2 server AMD is the old server and the xeon the new one the CPU mark of the Xeon is way better than the AMD and this will for sure help the server and games running on…
  • ccxx -

Liked corrado’s post in the thread Yes finally where back !.

Like (Post)
    Hello All
    i have to say i am really glad to see all is back online and we did not loos to much data we noticed Wednesday morning that there was a problem - but this was also the day i have to return to my work so later the day i really noticed there
  • ccxx -

Ahh yesss !! :thumbsup: great Thx @corrado for all the effort to get the game up and running again !! :rolleyes: grtzz popeye/SPQR
  • ahiko -

Hi great to see it's back online. But I noticed that clocks for premium users and newbie protection didn't stop with the server crash. Are you considering on extending these clocks or giving some DM as compensation, because it was almost 2 days offline
  • corrado -

searched the old and the new server benchmarks and add pic blow whit the 2 server AMD is the old server and the xeon the new one the CPU mark of the Xeon is way better than the AMD and this will for sure help the server and games running on…
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Vote Reward.

• corrado -

Posted the thread Yes finally where back !.

Thread
    Hello All
    i have to say i am really glad to see all is back online and we did not loos to much data we noticed Wednesday morning that there was a problem - but this was also the day i have to return to my work so later the day i really noticed there