Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• corrado -

Replied to the thread Vote Reward.

• ccxx -

Replied to the thread Login.

sorry Thor... I put all my 44 tickets... that will take some time to calculate :P so better not log into uni-14 tomorrow morning 6:45 ST :whistling: Total pot : 351.000 DM
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Login.

we placed time of drawl to the night time sir so you shut be fine now Have to say its the first time i hear of this but for game it dont matters when it drawls so there for we replaced it so i hoop you wont experience any problems from now one
  • Thor -

Posted the thread Login.

Thread
    Every time when the timer from Lottery is by 00.00 login is not possible because the server lags really heavy. Mfg
  • corrado -

Posted the thread [img] link broken / Fun tread removed.

Thread
    Hello All we have had some problems in the forum and there fore it was down or incomplete We saw that all pic links where broken and could not find out why so we wanted to install forum new and place the old?this forum in a archive but once we…
  • corrado -

Posted the thread Better Placement of the offer-page (Earn Free DarkMatter).

Thread
    Hello All We where noticed by the Paymentwall development team that the offer page had not seen any new free Dm completions. in more than a year so there for we decided to make the access to the page easier and better to find to do this we moved the
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Not able to enter v-mode.

when it was so easy to fix we would not have this error pleas open ticket and i help u thats all
  • DiEnd -

Posted the thread Not able to enter v-mode.

Thread
    Information While building or moving fleets you will not be able to enter vacation mode. same thing happend some months ago in uni 12, nothing building and no moving fleets :cursing:
  • ccxx -

Replied to the thread Halfway ranks...

21:03 ranks update.. Hurray.. we have all gone UP again :thumbup: points have been counted correctly (mine were) corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…ea462241b6684e5e6b402fa1a
  • ccxx -

Posted the thread Halfway ranks...

Thread
    :P :D Number #1 has gone down 1, there is no new #1 (etc) This happened halfway ranks update (about 21:30) ST. Very curious to know what will happen when ranks really update. corrado-game.org/forum/index.p…ea462241b6684e5e6b402fa1a
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread No Achievements.

• DiEnd -

Posted the thread No Achievements.

Thread
    Every time you click on "Achievements" it only shows the overview page
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread Uni14 (Fourteen) opens 01-06-2018 - Gmt+2.

Hello sir we send you a private messages whit your registration link
  • Miner -

hi, I'm trying to register in uni14 but when I enter the email address nothing happens and I can not complete the registration ... maybe the register function is not yet active?
  • corrado -

Last few hours before we open uni14 - we are very exited to see the begin of this new game specially in mind the problems we seen in the last few months. so we wish you all a very nice - fair game and we keep our fingers crossed and hoop new game will…
  • corrado -

Replied to the thread where's my account gone? sharkbait/annoying.

man man you open 3 tickets and all are answered and now i see you open post here to pfff you talk of a account in 2015 sir - the oldest game we now have started 2016 so there is your answer !!
  • paci1988 -

Replied to the thread where's my account gone? sharkbait/annoying.

hello i have same problem ynone can help me ? is my account delete ? cant login
  • corrado -

• jagermeister -

hi, I'm trying to register in uni14 but when I enter the email address nothing happens and I can not complete the registration ... maybe the register function is not yet active?
  • corrado -

Posted the thread Uni9 - Uni10 Clossing.

Thread
    Hello all
    the end is coming for uni9 and uni10 there are no new players in both games
    so both games will close there doors for good at 07-06-2018
    Thank you all for playing here and hoop to see u back in one of the other games.